Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Be Careful What you Say...

i totally agree! that was being very rude! when i post a poll i usually say like(not all the time)
like when i want their honest opinion(some thing you can't get when they are being polite)
i just tell them i want your honest opinion or i want polite comments(some thing like that can't remember exact words!*bangs head into wall*)
~valerie
iheartlucy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 01:43 AM   #22
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Elephant
You can't really flag things like this because it wouldn't insult anyone but me.
I saw something last week that was said quite innocently but gave a really bad connotation in another sense, and it wouldn't probably offend the majority, but I flagged it and it was changed really fast.

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
I don't see your example as very rude, but maybe to someone young. I guess it's probably a good idea to be as nice as possible, even if we aren't so nice in real life, for the sake of the rules of the website and young members. So yeah, thanks for the reminder. x]
I am not a kid but I can be offended by the behavior of others while not personally hurt by the words or implications. I believe that we are all affected by rude or thoughtless comments.

View Post Originally Posted by yummee2
I try to remember that there are younger people on this site who have not learned all the social graces yet.
Yes I often assume (hope) it is a younger member when I see rude comments.

When I see "no offence but (insert insult/tactless comment here)" I cringe and feel sorry for the person who is receiving that as a reply to something they have written. The proper way to disagree is to say "I resepct your opinion but my opinion is different....".

I understand that it is not possiible to reprimand people for poor manners on a forum like this, but there is a lot of poor manners displayed and it is too bad that the virtual world consumes so many of people's hours yet does not allow for any feedback as to how their skills for relating to others may or may not be working. When I was a kid your mother heard you and sent you to your room if you were ever that rude.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #23
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

If you see rude posts please flag them. Please be aware though, that just because something seems personally insulting that does not necessarily mean the person meant it that way... that might just be their personality and the way the post
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed