Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
2009 Will Be
abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Default Can't Get to Webkinz Homepage!

I've been trying for three days to get to the webkinz homepage but it stops loading and becomes blank. Anyone else having this problem?

If want to see if maybe I can get in through Customer Service, can someone send me the direct link? Or how about the link to the accual log-in page? That'd be great! Thanks!

Wow! This was my 600th post! Wooo Hooo! Partay!
abbythegrey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru
-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Can't Get to Webkinz Homepage!

Here is the homepage link:

And here is the loader, or the actual log in screen:
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #3
TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't Get to Webkinz Homepage!

You can try www.ganz.com (and call the # if your still having trouble)

OR you can try a few things, 1, when this happed to me cleaning out my internet chase was helpful, though sometimes I had to clean it all out to re-set my phising filter. (sorry for the techo-speak)
How you do that is this If you have windows & are running and exsplore (sp) webbrowser click on tools : Then Internet Options : from there click on Delete under Browers History : then pick what to delete you should at LEST do the Temp Internet Files, if not all. I hate to do it myself so thats why I also have step 2 and 3.
#2.) Update your flash and Java players/runner
#3.) make sure your operating system is up to date! I had the white screen EVERY time I tryed to log into Webkinz for 4 days till my OS updated... since then no real conficts so I'm happy!

I hope this helpes, PM me if you need me to help you though it more (or if I just confussed you more- and if so I'm sorry!)

Hope you can log in soon!
TigMagick is offline Female