Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

Default Can You Please Tell Me What This Means?

Every time I apply for the GE, COWS4U puts this on my CP, I don't know what it means!

Post Re: ~~ WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information~~ by eman711 Soft Deleted
Reason: your posts lack relevancy/content please add to the discussions on the board and repost your agreement

all posts will be appreciated deeply
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
Wissa94
Webkinz :)

{xAwissax} is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can You Please Tell Me What This Means?

it means thhat they want you to go out and post more helpful posts; answer peoples questions. and then repost to become gifted
{xAwissax} is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

you need helpful informative posts not just fluff posts. They need to see that your making a real contribution to the boards
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
richgirl5356
Gifted

richgirl5356 is on a distinguished road

it means you have fluff posts. try going to the "Hi, my name is Joe" area, and give a nice welcome to the newcomers to WI. Go to the help area and awnser some questions. and just go make a long nice post to someone that you are talking to. hope this helps

-richgirl5356
Old 03-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #5
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

thanks everybody
Old 03-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #6
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Since your question has been answered, this thread will be closed.
Karen is offline Female
Closed