Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

Default can you

can webkinz insider please bring back the webkinz info the curio shop apperances and the jods and daily activites i would really apriciate it i am on a different time zone and it really helps oh and if i posted this in the wrong spot can someone tell me where i should post this thanks
gbberg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: can you

The Curio shop items can be found at the top of the WI Forum, just below the banner.
WW's Daily Activites are listed by the hour on the left-hand side of the Forum, in brown.

As for the jobs, this is a quote from COWS4YOU --->
Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
We took it down while we did some repairs to it. Justin is working on and it will be back soon
Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

thank!!
gbberg is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Your welcome!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The Curio Shop Rares and Sales, and the Daily Activities are found on the combined Rares Thread here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post16366012

The first post is for Asia and the second post for European and North American info. On the thread, many reminders are posted about various interesting activities and other news.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed