Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 12:46 AM   #1
Horsegrl106 and ^
Gifted

horsegrl107 will become famous soon enough

Default can we use pix of ourselves for our avvies?

can we use real pictures of ourselves for our avvies or is that not allowed? just wondering....
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 12:47 AM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: can we use pix of ourselves for our avvies?

i think if you re over 16 years of age....
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 11-23-2007, 12:48 AM   #3
´♥¸¸.☆¨¯`♥¸¸.¸.☆¨¯`♥
Gift Guru

blonde_gurrl is just really niceblonde_gurrl is just really nice

mine is of my amazing motorcycle riding baby
blonde_gurrl is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 01:20 AM   #4
emily7921

I think so.. but I'm not sure.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:28 AM   #5
NYactress

I am not sure, but if you did people would know what you looked like and stuff. I wouldnt want weird people knowing what I looked like. Thats just my opinion not trying to be mean. You should probably PM COWS4U or Wendy or Justin and ask them. Theres no way you can go wrong if you just ask.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:37 AM   #6
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

I don't think so... that would kind of be easy for stalkers to find you once they search through all of your posts... Then they will know your first name, your state, your hair color, eye color, etc., and sometimes what cities you are near.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 06:24 AM   #7
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

You can not post pictures of children under the age of 18 (maybe 16, not sure) So if you are under that age, pictures of yourself is not allowed. Its not safe.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 06:37 AM   #8
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

If you're over the age of 18, you are allowed to. But someone could track you down. It's allowed, but not a good idea.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:26 AM   #9
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

I don't think it's allowed unless you're 18 or older. Even then, I don't recommend it. Maybe if you're wearing a mask so no one can see your face. Still, I don't think it's a good idea. It would be nice to see how people look in real life, but it would be unsafe. Plus, what if people were discriminating because of looks? That would stink.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:01 AM   #10
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

I have seen people do it for avvies and profile pictures so maybe you could use yourself as an avatar
Closed