Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/can-we-turn-off-friend-requests-504187/)

icecube73005-08-2009 06:20 PM

Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
On my list, I want to only keep the people I chat with on MSN added, but new people add me all the time. How do I turn this off? Like, I hate saying no cuz I don't want to be mean, but you know...

Baby25205-08-2009 06:47 PM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
A lot of people want that option. I'm not sure if it is possible though. I understand how you just want friends you talk with, I know other members do too. If someone sends you a friend request just say no then reply on their profile why. If they say something mean to you about it report them.:thumbup:

SOSO91005-08-2009 06:51 PM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
What baby said.
You have a good reason, not some dumb reason.
Tell them nicely why, if their mean, report it.

lizzyxwebkinz05-09-2009 07:41 AM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icecube730 (Post 14380637)
On my list, I want to only keep the people I chat with on MSN added, but new people add me all the time. How do I turn this off? Like, I hate saying no cuz I don't want to be mean, but you know...

Great idea! I have a lot of friends and it just feels mean too say no. So turning it off would help a lot. :)

icecube73005-09-2009 09:58 AM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby252 (Post 14381115)
A lot of people want that option. I'm not sure if it is possible though. I understand how you just want friends you talk with, I know other members do too. If someone sends you a friend request just say no then reply on their profile why. If they say something mean to you about it report them.:thumbup:

Good idea :) Thank you,

And the two of you that also replied.

To lizzyx, ingenius avvie <3

WhiteTerrierFan05-09-2009 11:06 AM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
I like this idea too. It would really help. I only have people that I talk to a lot of my list now because it gets too crowded and it was literally filled with people I'd probably only talked to once before. I don't like having to reject requests either. It makes me feel bad about it, but I don't like my list being crowded. This idea would be very helpful! :D

smiley700005-20-2009 02:02 PM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
It's a great idea because I have no idea who most of the people who send me a friend request are. I've only added some people who I really know... or am friends with. Most of the time I feel as if I have to accept the friend request because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but if there were this option, I'd turn it on... ;)

icecube73005-20-2009 07:29 PM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smiley7000 (Post 14544239)
It's a great idea because I have no idea who most of the people who send me a friend request are. I've only added some people who I really know... or am friends with. Most of the time I feel as if I have to accept the friend request because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but if there were this option, I'd turn it on... ;)

Yeah, I feel awful refusing, but I really just want MSN people on there. I want organization, I want to be able to click my friend list and be able to find the person I want lickety split. Not dig through pages of folks because of one conversation when they thought I was cool or vice versa, I don't got time for that. xD

BackFlip1505-20-2009 07:33 PM

Re: Can we turn off friend requests? If not, can this possibly be added in the future?
 
I would like this idea, I never refuse. If someone adds me I take it as a compliment. But I do know that some people don't want to add friends. But if I accept, I of course, try to get to know them. I don't know if this is a vBulletin option but I know many hope it is! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC