Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #11
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Can we not post...

I can see if something REALLy good happens but not talking about like a show or something stupid.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #12
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I know, I think that two "!!" is good enough not a gabillion "!!", you get my point. If the ten letter rule is in your way recorrect selling, add extra nice information (Your avvie is cute too), or even ~Lexi18216 (username not my name)
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 10:30 AM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Holy COW, I mean I just won two Jellybean jars on two accounts yesterday and I reached Level 7 in my Asian account. Now Arte tells me the rare time! BUT, I am not using a PILE of exclamation points and OMGOMGOMG to emphasize it. I don't see the point at all. Like someone says, it's SPAM, it's RUDE, it's FLUFF and it doesn't help you AT all if you want to get into the gift exchange.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

SummerGirl20 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
The ten letter rule means words which don't just talk about the rule. The exclamation marks are the same, and therefor should not be used. Thanks for saying it.
im not trying to argue but if we dont put the exclamation points we would be putting (ten letter rule ) that is also not allowed and if we talk about somting else that would be a spam!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #15
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
I agree. I hate when my page stretches. =(
I used to be a member of a club where on one of the first posts said, "Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(x infinity) and it stretched the whole page. Whenever I went to the club, it was really hard to read the updates on the first page & post. It got so frustrated I quit.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:33 AM   #16
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Um, okay.

But the thing I hate the most is when people post pictures that are HEEEUGE and they stretch the page!
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #17
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

WOW Ksoccer you have 2 twirly stars!!! coolio!
chaotic is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Skydreamer
Um, okay.

But the thing I hate the most is when people post pictures that are HEEEUGE and they stretch the page!
Yeah, I do too. Just close them when you finish looking at them. That helps a LOT. If they take up too much space you can always flag a Mod to come and look.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by chaotic
WOW Ksoccer you have 2 twirly stars!!! coolio!
Gift Guru and 20,000+ points, I see you aren't far from your first swirly either!!

As far as a the ten letter rule goes, I don't mind if you say COOL!!!!!! there, that's ten. That isn't bad, it's the !!! ad-infinitum that drives me insane.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-14-2008 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #19
HollieBunny
Webkinz :)

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

I think sometimes children get excited when something good happens, I just don't think it hurts anyone if a child is excited and makes a "super" point of letting everyone know they're excited. I doubt they mean any harm and most adults and older children and teens don't do that, so it's more than likely a child, who doesn't understand someone might be annoyed at their expression of so much excitement.
As for the large pictures, maybe that's the only way someone knows how to post a picture...I wouldn't even attempt to post a picture in a thread, because I wouldn't know where to start, but if someone does and it's gigantic and stretches the page, most likely it's because they want to show something and don't have any other way to post the picture.
I just think everyone needs to remember it's not just adults and older children and teens using WI, there are younger children as well who are only trying to share with other who love WI and they do their best when they post, they're not deliberately trying to cause any problems, they're just trying to be active members, worth putting up with minor inconveniences if it makes a child feel part of the WI family.
HollieBunny is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #20
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

I think people do it becasue they want to emphasis or ten letter rule. But still, I don't think so many !!!! and ???? are nessasary. Just right something else do go with it like: OMG!!! That's so good! I can't believe you did that!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Closed