Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Can someone tell me if this can be done? (solved)

One reason I don't post more often is that it's very frustrating for me. I don't know if this is my computer or eveyone's. When I type a post my page keeps refreshing and messes up what I'm typing. I'll type a message below so you can see what a post looks like before I have to go through and edit it to make sense. Is there a way to stop this refreshing while typing a reply?

Thanks to anyone who replies.

This is an exaple of what a post might look like if I didn't go through andedit it before posting it. It will runwords together it will cut off words compely and it will frustra me to no end. It does it in both browsers too. Mozilla and internet explor.

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-14-2009 at 11:12 AM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
Gift Guru

beebird has a spectacular aura aboutbeebird has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Can someone tell me if this can be done?

sorry I have no answer for you there i notice mine refreshes or well loads i guess while i use it but it never effects how i am typing or anything like that. I hope someone with more info can help you
beebird is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Ok well Internet doesn't hold up WI well at all. If your useing a older computer that makes it worse. I use Google Chrome. It's really fast and works great. Click here to download it. If that doesn't work I would contact a Admin. (the ones in red)
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes this happens to me sometimes too and I never was able to figure out what the problem was since its only with this site that it happens.
Tula is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #5
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

My computer is very fast so it's not that. I actually am trying Mozilla again now and it seems to be working with out doing it so maybe it is just IE. If this keeps working it will make me so happy.

UncleTimmay is offline Male
Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having problems. Some users who are viewing WI using Internet Explorer report having this problem. Personally, I use Google Chrome, and I don't have any problems. Fire Fox is also a good program. Both Chrome and Fire Fox seem to get along well with WI's programming.
FIA is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
My computer is very fast so it's not that. I actually am trying Mozilla again now and it seems to be working with out doing it so maybe it is just IE. If this keeps working it will make me so happy.

Great! If it breaks again I would download Google Chrome. Good luck!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

I just use Firefox and I have never had that problem! (: IE is not good with WI though...
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

That happens to me too, like they said above, try downloading google chrome, that seems to work the best for WI. I hope it starts to work for you!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Allow me to speak up in defense of poor old IE here. I use only Internet Explorer 7, a very fast connection, and don't have any problems. Sometimes when typing a response on a chat thread that gets a lot of new posts, I do get a ghost image of the new post flurrying by and I have to scroll back down the page to finish my post, but it has not been altered by the live topic.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed