Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
redanpink
Banned

Crazykid is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Can someone help me plz?

Ive done everything i need to do to be gifted everytime i post nothing happens no mods e-mail me says my post is deleted and no one e-mail me telling me im gifted? can someone plz stear me in the right direction?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Gift Guru

xoxo94 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can someone help me plz?

your post have to be long, and nor just 5 or 6 words, so that may be your problem
xoxo94 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

When you check the "moderators action on your post" it should have a little note telling you why your post was deleted.

To check this, go to your "UserCP Home" and then scroll down, and underneath your rep is the mod actions.;
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #4
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

If you don't see anything listed under USer CP, it's possible that your post didnt' get posted for whatever reason. It's rare, but there's been a few times when I thought I posted something and it didn't go through. If that's the case, try again.
good luck !!

Also, you have to have 50 non-fluff posts. Post that just say "I agree with you" or "Thanks" don't count towards the 50. Go back over your posts and count the ones that don't have short answers. If you have 50 or more, you should be all set.

Last edited by cuffy; 01-03-2008 at 10:43 PM..
Old 01-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

go to your user cp home
scroll down to moderated posts
and look for the reason for the deletion.

baby252 has a stickied guide in this section that will help you in the explanation of your deletion
Old 01-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #6
Gift Guru

iluwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Most likely your posts do not contain enough information or they are not related to the topic. Trust me when the Admin's think your prepared to become one they will choose you, Its worth the wait! Just try posting more information about a topic that intrests you, sometimes i even post up to two paragrpah for one post Its very helpful if you do not post on house thread, I find that their is not enough information on this and it just contributed fluff posts, why not try General Discussion or TC Cards, Charms and Accesories. Good luck and maybe sometime we'll trade when you become a trader.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:16 AM   #7
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

that happened to me a lot (and kind of still is) but um just working on making longer post maybe tound 2 or above lines on my screen so I know they are long and so that should help and luke msny people said you can to to your user do home then scroll all the way down (pretty much) and there ur says the moderators actions and there you will find out the reason you might of been deleted it is maybe that your posts are kind of short possibly....... Well good night and good luck!!

---------- mistyheart101 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

around** sorry I make a lot of typos when I am working on this computer.. Well anyways good luck and good night

Oh happy new year also!!

---------- mistyheart101 added 28 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Like around** argggggg sorry I keep making typos well I think if you help people a lot and have round 50 me lenghty (sorry I know I spelled it wrong kind of tired) posts you should be good andcreasy to roll

Last edited by mistyheart101; 01-04-2008 at 03:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 04:13 AM   #8
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, like everyone said, your posts can't be fluff. Just be patient, it took me a long time to become gifted. I really think they are just really busy. They will get to you.
Trouble is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #9
Gift Guru

HSMfan69 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem. I think you have to post longer replies and some ones that are helpful to people too.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #10
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

i think there is a guide for this
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Closed