Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Can a new clothing tool be added?

I am new to WI, so I am not sure how gathering the data works, but here was something I think might be a useful tool.

I was wondering if a new webkinz clothing tool can be added that would show what different pets look like in different outfits. I like the way you can try out floors and walls with the room designer. Though doing it like that would probably be too hard, could members send in shots of their pets in different outfits and they be organized by outfit? If not outfit, then maybe by pet.

For example, I have the kimono outfit. I would then put it on each of my pets and submit screen shots of each pet in the outfit. Others with different pets and the outfit would take screen shots of their pets in that outfit and submit it.

This might help you decide if you want it before you buy it. I hate it when I buy something and it either doesn't work on your pet (fish can't wear it) or it doesn't look at all like you thought (picture not on the front of the shirt or the outfit can't be seen well on that pet)

Just an idea. This site is full of great information.
Iggy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 02:06 AM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can a new clothing tool be added?

Wow that would be LOTS of work! But I do love the idea I think that the T-Shirt designer can give you an idea of what X looks like on Y pet. Good idea!
Old 08-08-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

It is quite a bit more complicated than the Room Designer feature but I am sure it could be possible. I think though that the T-Shirt Designer is the way to go if you want to know what it looks like.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2010, 05:14 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I haven't used the t-shirt designer. I willl look for it. I find it interesting how some items will be so detailed and then not have a design when on a pet. I bought an upright pet in hopes of seeing more of the clothing designs while on the pet. It helped with some of the items. The character t-shirts still don't have pictures on them though. (for instance the fairy shirts are just bluish on them with no pics on the front).

I know I found some confusion with the fish when we added them. I searched for info on them and think I may have found early articles when people were first checking them out. I found some confusion with what they could and couldn't wear. Now I have that pretty much figured out with only hats,wigs, glasses, and shirts being allowed. Someone had mentioned belts, but those haven't worked on mine.

Thanks for the wiki info. I haven't ever worked on a wiki before, but would like to some time. I just read and checked out some work on the interactive items page. That page was a lot of help in letting me see how some of the items move or shimmer.

I think if I hang out in the park or clubhouse, it will help me get a better idea with the clothes too.

Wow on the t-shirt designer! I just checked it out and it does what I needed! I will pass the news on to my family. We have gone through some expensive fashion mistakes and this will help a lot. I like that it lets me see the expensive curio shop items as well.

This also can make a difference on the pets I adopt.

Thanks.

Last edited by Iggy; 08-10-2010 at 05:14 AM..
Iggy is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Justin looked into it, but the programming would be massive, too big for us to handle here on WI.

Sorry.
FIA is offline Female
Closed