Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #11
Adam Lambert is a
Webkinz :)

webfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to all

Default Re: Can I have your Webkinz username, password, and secret code?? NO

Thanks guys!
webfrog1005 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #12

nello10 is on a distinguished road

Oh my gosh, a very good rep for you in reminding us of the horrible things that people will do to get your password and such. I don't know how anyone can do such a thing like that but in reality, there are people like that. One time in the chatroom at the WW, I was asked to give my password so her animal can take my account to feed her hungry animals. I said, "No!!!", that she can play games to earn money to feed them. Another player came over and said I was being mean to the hungry animals!! Can you beat that? It is scary out here!!
Nello10
nello10 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #13
Adam Lambert is a

webfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to all

It is very scary
webfrog1005 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #14
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

thats sad. i had a friend that found someone asking for usernames and passwords on ask dot com saying if u do i will send your account a special rare item. well someone sent their little sisters id in so out of curiosity my friend went to the account and used the pw given to log in and the account was wiped out completely. she was just a young girl and was so upset but what can you do you know other than just not give out info like that. i wish we could have comforted the little girl who lost everything.

Last edited by fanaty; 03-25-2009 at 01:53 PM..
fanaty is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #15
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Good reminder
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #16
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Sure! My user name is da- Wait!
You tricked me!

Grr! Those people make me angry!

Never fall for it, thanks for the reminder.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 02:24 PM   #17
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
Your story is absolutely a good example of how caring people get ****** in by scams like these. If someone is on the internet which is a fee to use, and have a computer $400+ to have... they can afford a webkinz. I get them all of the time on E-Bay most are less tha $6. Except for the new or retired ones of course. The only time I pay full price is if I need a specific one for a gift and don't have time to shop around.
Thanks for reminding us all to keep are information to ourselves.

Another thing that people should do is change their password atleast every 4-6 weeks. Make sure it is something random which includes letters and numbers.
For example: blueflower33, redbike010, monday55, ect.
Don't use your name,a friends name, or a username as a password.
Yes changeing your password is a good Idea
Also if you see some one say I have this cheat that you can download but it has to be on your computer and there are a lot of risks to it blah blah and then they ask for you username ans password. Don't give it out! What I did when I saw it is well if it's so greart can you give us a link to it or tell us the web adress and the guy was like sorry no. Don't do that either chances are they just want all your stuff and KC and what not because they're just trying to take advantage of people
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:24 PM   #18
gocolts52

Twins22 will become famous soon enough

I made the mistake of doing that once, well, it was sort of like that. I told my cousin that I would log her Webkinz onto the computer for her, and she gave me the secret code. By accident, I logged it into my own account (I had never logged a Webkinz in before at that time, and didn't know that it would happen). The next day I told her what I had done, and that I was sorry. The reason I tried to log it on in the first place was because her computer wouldn't let her do it herself, and I thought I would help. Well, she didn't seem to mad at first, but a little bit more than a year went by, and she only went on once in awhile and spent my money on food. She didn't know how to sell things at the time, but she soon learned how. After getting my second Webkinz logged into WW right before the account expired, she learned how to use everything in WW. She sold nearly everything, almost wiping me out of all of my really good items. I would tell you what she sold, but I'm not supposed to post my stuff. All I'm saying is that it was good stuff. I did get some stuff sent to my sisters' accounts, but I still lost a lot. Now I can even change the password, but because she has a secret code on that account, it doesn't make a difference. The account is set to expire today! I still have a 2-week grace period though. I will just have to make the most of it though. Now I am going to miss the pets on that account forever. It was the oldest account in my family, and was logged in on April 14, 2006. Now I feel terrible that I ever logged my cousin's pet onto my account. If this website had been around back then, I might not have done it, but I did, and there's no changing that now. There is no use feeling sorry for myself. Now I have a new account, and I am working on getting some of my stuff back. I got back one of my best things from before, but I am not anywhere near where I started from. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I hope this fate doesn't fall upon any of you out there.
Twins22 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #19
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

that is a dumb person! cant afford food? U ARE GETTIN HER A WEBKINZ! so u shouldnt even be fooled.

which means i agree with u
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #20
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

very true! The computer is very expensive! What a liar. I dont think its right to ask for codes. someone spent there money on it!
cmb123 is offline Female
Closed