Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #41
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Calm down

I don't think you come off rude. Whenever I see your posts, I just know you're stating an opinion, but it's not in a mean way. I think, anyway. I've seen a lot harsher stuff being said on here, that offends me or makes me mad. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #42
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I agree with this 100%. People can get so rude over such little stupid things. So what if one person likes this and that. No ONE and I mean NO one should go around making fun or saying things about what someone likes. Just because they like that doesn't make them a loser or anything or what that person is thinking. You would think some people would have just a tad bit respect in this society. But it never seems that way. People get on here to talk to nice people even when they are having a bad day. What happens if someone's love ones died that day and the member logged on here to try to calm down and just talk to someone about it and then someone was very rude to them. Why make that person's day worst. The best thing you can do is to be nice, respectful, and kind even when the subject or thing your talking about doesn't particularly interest you even in the littlest way.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 04-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #43
Ink
¡ʎʞuI ɯI ¡ıH
Webkinz :)

Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove
I agree. Today there was a ridiculous fight on the DCT that was over a book. The weird thing is that they were saying extremely rude things to each other, calling each other stupid, one of them told the other to get mental help, and so much more. All this over a book. If someone disagrees with you on something or has a different opinion, respect it. Thanks for making this thread.

Agreed. That is something so lame to fight about it makes me sick. But I had to laugh at the mental **** thing. My friends and I say that to each other all the time. Not rudely, just to be, idk, stupid. XD

Oops I meant to say help. Not the othe word. XD
Ink is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #44
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
I see in no way how saying "I did that when I was five" is supposed to be dangerous.
We have all been five before.
And I don't think that's even what she meant :3.

I personally think they don't want us to push the envelope. Everyone pushes things that they can get away with (see how far they can go). If they allow one person say "I did that when I was five" the next person could say "I did that when I was Ten" and so on. It's just easier to stop it before it starts.

Anywho
GREAT thread!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #45
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I have heard it said many times in posts all over how someone has outgrown Webkinz and they don't play anymore as it is too young for them, that kind of thing. Then I scratch my head and wonder to myself, Then why they are still a part of a Webkinz fan site? Why would you still hang out here if you are too mature for Webkinz? This is a place for people who LOVE Webkinz!
Just wondering...
I am obviously not mature enough to have outgrown Webkinz!
AKD
Old 04-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #46
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I have heard it said many times in posts all over how someone has outgrown Webkinz and they don't play anymore as it is too young for them, that kind of thing. Then I scratch my head and wonder to myself, Then why they are still a part of a Webkinz fan site? Why would you still hang out here if you are too mature for Webkinz? This is a place for people who LOVE Webkinz!
Just wondering...
I am obviously not mature enough to have outgrown Webkinz!
AKD

I have seen this to many time also.. I just wonder the same thing it's kinda odd to be on a webkinz fan site but then again they might have good friends on here Who knows
karenpd is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 11:42 PM   #47
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by karenpd
I have seen this to many time also.. I just wonder the same thing it's kinda odd to be on a webkinz fan site but then again they might have good friends on here Who knows
I have the answer! xD

I don't know that I've OUTGROWN Webkinz, but I hardly get on anymore. It's more of me just being too busy. The reason I still come on WI all the time is because...Well, I actually find the forums funner than WW. I also have threads that I feel obligated to tend to. Plus, all my WI buddies.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #48
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Well, even if I outgrew webkinz or stopped liking them, I'd stay here. I have too many friends & to me, it's not just a webkinz fan site. I mean, it is technically, but threads in poll section, the open mike section.. you can still post on them even if you don't care for webkinz. So I do see why they stay, because I know I would, though I don't plan to stop playing webkinz. It's a good website, like webkinz or not. And I'd like to think, even if webkinz got shut down or GANZ quit making them, webkinz insider would stay a forum, because I'd lose so much if I lost WI. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #49
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Well, even if I outgrew webkinz or stopped liking them, I'd stay here. I have too many friends & to me, it's not just a webkinz fan site. I mean, it is technically, but threads in poll section, the open mike section.. you can still post on them even if you don't care for webkinz. So I do see why they stay, because I know I would, though I don't plan to stop playing webkinz. It's a good website, like webkinz or not. And I'd like to think, even if webkinz got shut down or GANZ quit making them, webkinz insider would stay a forum, because I'd lose so much if I lost WI. (:
I so agree although I still play webkinz and love them XD anyways I have too many friends on here to leave

removed:

Please do not post references to age
~Butterflies

Last edited by Butterflies; 04-07-2012 at 08:55 PM..
purpleowls is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #50
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

this story is kind of personal.

When I first started playing webkinz and eventually joined WI, what I was trying to escape was bullying, because it's much easier, at least for me, to make friends on the web than in real life. I was successful in making friends, but I know precisely that I didn't make friends because I was alienated for my interests.

I would never want anyone to feel alienated for their interests, because, I know for me, the precise reason I came on WI was to be accepted.

Accept other people for who they are, and don't divide yourselves on your differences. Unite yourselves because of your differences.
Closed

Tags
b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, jesus loves you!, loverofthetardis, luke, purpleowls got it goin on, purpleowls wuz here!, the shinigami queen, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here