Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Default Calm down

Naturally there are younger ones on this website too. So if they bring up something a younger audience might be more likely to like (example:disney channel, different tv shows, or websites) it's really not necessary to freak out giving these paragraph long reasons why what they like is dumb and childish and terrible.

If it doesn't interest you don't post. If the majority of the posts are rude and you kind of agree with them still put an effort to be posative. Think of something nice to say. Calm down. LOL not everyone is going to like the same thing. I agree it's important to give your opinion but there are ways to put it in a nicer manner.
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Calm down

I agree .
Sadly; the thread will probably be closed with a
"If you see a rude post, flag it"
C:
zacspet is offline Male
Old 04-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Thank you. This means a lot to me. I'm not a "young child" but I get offended when people make rude remarks about say, Disney channel or their actors\actresses. Or movies and songs I like. I don't care if people don't like them or share their opinion, but there is a polite way to do it, too. So thanks for this reminder. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #4
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I agree. Some people on this site need to understand that things can be hurtful, even if you're on the other side of a screen
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #5

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I totally agree.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I agree. There's a huge range of people here. People need to be a little more tolerant.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #7
joyfulabigail123

joyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to behold

Agreeded!!
joyfulabigail is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Agreed
But if you see something rude, please report it, its as easy as that.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #9
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
Agreed
But if you see something rude, please report it, its as easy as that.
Sometimes there are too many posts to flag all at once.
Aside from that point, getting flagged doesn't really do much in terms of learning your lesson. You get a one sentence message from an Admin about why your post was deleted. It's just hard for me to believe that somebody is going to stop because one post was flagged.

In fact, I see people complain about the reasons why they got flagged because they think it was (A.) Something stupid that wasn't worthy of getting in trouble for, or (B.)Something that you see all around the site, so why did THEY get persecuted for the actions of so many others? I'm not saying flagging should be no more, lol, just that I think these kind of threads, with the combination of getting flagged, will be of more help.

I just feel like these kind of threads are necessary. They elaborate on the reasons why WI members should abide by rules, and offer more information on the problem.

Excellent thread, I totally agree.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #10
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I totally agree with you.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed

Tags
b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, jesus loves you!, loverofthetardis, luke, purpleowls got it goin on, purpleowls wuz here!, the shinigami queen, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here