Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Exclamation Bye ads

I think if you can get rid of thoses annoying ads!!! I hate the one where it said you won a nintenido wii!!! it is sooooooooo sooooooooooooo annoying !!!!!!!!! it saids it out loud everytime! please get rid of them!!! I am beggeing you!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Bye ads

The ads on WI? I don't think they can, because that's how they make money. I'm not sure, just guessing.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

that one came up when i was changing my avvy minutes ago... it scared the heck outta me! XD
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

... there has to be ads on WI. WI is a free website so they get $ b/c people pay to have their ads put here.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #5
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by xKittyKinz13x
... there has to be ads on WI. WI is a free website so they get $ b/c people pay to have their ads put here.
No, WI isn't a free website. A vBulletin website can cost over $200.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
No, WI isn't a free website. A vBulletin website can cost over $200.
She's talking about how if you visit WI, you don't have to pay money to join
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 01-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

WI cannot control the ads, sorry.

I believe WI signed up for "family friendly" ads, but sometimes other ads slip through. If you ever see an inappropriate ad, PM an admin the link it goes to, a screen shot if possible, and the time and date you saw it. Whatever you do, please refrain from making a thread about it...it just attracts attention to the ad.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #8
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

I like the IQ ones though! Miley cyrus and George bush have the same IQ.
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #9
MadTVstewart

Ads are important since it funds WI and keeps it free for all of us.
Even though sometimes third party ads get in that aren't exactly appropriate for young members, WI usually fixes it though.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by swimfast551
I like the IQ ones though! Miley cyrus and George bush have the same IQ.
Those aren't true...sorry...
leahme999 is offline Female
Closed