Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BUTTERFLY & cookie jars

I wrote something in the "Idea for Ganz" on the forum home page, wonder if Ganz will see that, better go to WK site and put there too> thanks for all your kind thoughts and words.
bbstinger is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

We would absolutely love to see butterflies!!!!!!!
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #13

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I just wrote to GANZ. Maybe they'll like the ideas too! (fingers crossed) X LOL!

Thanks!
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #14
champiceskater

Great idea!
Old 07-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #15

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I think but the butterfly and the cookie jar sound like wonderful ideas.

Thanks for sharing!
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #16
thekid00
Gift Trainee

thekid01 is on a distinguished road

Those sound like wonderful ideas. Ganz should love them!
thekid01 is offline Male
Old 07-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #17
vsm9o

yess!!!
????
Old 07-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #18
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, yes! I think a monarch butterfly would be very pretty. I just wonder if they would be like the snake, maybe they would only be able to wear hats. I also like the cookie jar idea! It would be a W-Shop item, or maybe you could get it through the game! Great ideas!
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #19
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I love the idea of a butterfly.The cookie jar for the star cookies is great too. I've been getting enough of them to save, lol
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #20
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Both of these are great ideas. I would so get a butterfly if Ganz made them. And the idea of storing the cookies in a cookie jar is great....you could find them easily, instead of going through 5o fridges (I am not super organized LOL). I hope Ganz reads this post
pollywog is offline Female
Closed