Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #61
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Bumping.

Waffleghetti, you have been here as long as I have, you know that rudeness is rudeness, no matter whether it is spamming, fluff or bumping. They don't show any productivity and it is unfair when others work so hard for the 50 posts to apply for Gift Trainee without using these tactics.[/quote] what is spam and fluff?

---------- itzmebri33 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

sry that didnt work!

Last edited by itzmebri33; 06-10-2008 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #62
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for reminding everyone. I have been seeing a lot of bumping outside the ge and it's not allowed.
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #63
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i meant to quote that meesage and ask what is fluff and spam
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #64
Boudica

View Post Originally Posted by XoXELENAXoX
r u saying that bumping is going against the rules
I've read that it's permissible to bump threads aside from GE threads. As far as I know the only types of threads that can be bumped (except for GE threads) are threads where you've asked for help and haven't received any responses within a reasonable amount of time (not five or ten minutes).

Here's the link where it's stated that bumping is frowned upon.

Old 06-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #65
jet3461

EXACTLYY! If you just post a regular post, like "We only need 3 more people to get their entries in" that bumps it to the top just as much as saying bump does! And that is NOT considered to be spam!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #66
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by itzmebri33
Waffleghetti, you have been here as long as I have, you know that rudeness is rudeness, no matter whether it is spamming, fluff or bumping. They don't show any productivity and it is unfair when others work so hard for the 50 posts to apply for Gift Trainee without using these tactics.
what is spam and fluff?

---------- itzmebri33 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

sry that didnt work![/quote]
No worries, I know who you are asking, LOL, ME. This is my old post.
Spamming is when you come into a thread with a random thought and interrupt the flow. Fluff is like 'OMGOMGOMG' just to bring it to the top. OR spamming can be when you put links in that are not approved.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #67
Gifted

HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the refresher!!!! I have seen many bumps!!! And theyre not allowed anywhere but the GE
HorsingAround04 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #68
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by XoXELENAXoX
r u saying that bumping is going against the rules
Yes Elena, bumping outside the Gift Exchange is definitely against the rules. If someone reports you, your post can be removed.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #69
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

oh i cld never figure out wat bumping was!! thanks..now i know lol
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 09:55 AM   #70
FireClan

You Welsome!