Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 02:38 AM   #31
tink55555
Webkinz :)

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Bumping.

View Post Originally Posted by Charmel
Ok I am new to all this so I had no idea what BUMP was. I understand it is moving a post to the top but how do people do that???
Me too. I now kind of understanding what bumping means, but how are people actually doing it?

I may have to ask my teenager on this one!! Help!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 03:28 AM   #32
p3yt0n

I totally agree with you on this one.
Its really annoying sometimes too.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #33
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by Waffleghetti
Yeah, it is against the rules, but I'm not sure it's THAT big of a deal... There are other things out there that should be getting more attention than just Bumping...
That's really true.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #34
fudge894
Gift Trainee

fudge894 is an unknown quantity at this point

This post finally made me realize what bumping is. Thanks for that and I'll be sure never to do it.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #35

AngelWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I agreee. TOTALLY!
Old 06-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by TINK55555
Me too. I now kind of understanding what bumping means, but how are people actually doing it?

I may have to ask my teenager on this one!! Help!
Well, Tink, bump means Bring Up My Post. What it does is bring it right back to the top of the forum so that it can be viewed by other responders. Sometimes in an effort to get the post more attention they will say 'BUMP' or they will add a little phrase like, 'Thank you, anyone else?' if it isn't getting the attention they think it deserves. Some of the posts can warrant that bump forward.(like this one, people DO need to be made aware that it is not allowed outside the GE) But fluff posts that begin with OMG!OMG!OMG! and then ask a question like 'Do you like Miley Cyrus?' inside...those don't need to be bumped.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #37
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I've seen bumping all over...thanks for the reminder.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 06-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #38
Airbear2

Hi! I agree that people should not break the rules, however, if you don't like bumping, how come you can't just ignore it?I mean, people could be swearing, or being completly rude, instead.

Please do not hold my opinion against me!
Old 06-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #39
Banned
<3 Si3rrA <3 is on a distinguished road

I wasn't aware it was against the rules. Sorry!
I rarely bump my posts. And only if it has been over 24 hours since someones posted.
I'll stop now though. :]
<3 Si3rrA <3 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #40
tink55555

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

I get it! Thanks so much for explaining it to me! I have wanted to know since I started what bumping was. That was a fantastic explanation. Maybe there is hope for me in the cyber world.
Thanks again.
Closed

Tags
bump, bumping