Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

Default bullying: what it is, do u do it, how to prevent/ stop it!

Hi everyone! today we had a presentation at our school about bullying! This doesnt just apply to WI, but also in real life! now today wasnt a plain ol' boring presentation where the olg man/woman comes in and just talks in that plain boring voice! This man was fun, he got us not just hearing words, but actually listening and thinking about what he said.

bullying isnt just hitting people or physicallly attacking them! it can actually be worse!
cyber bullying, e-mailing, texting, IMing.... people and saying rude things to them or about them!
also i know everyone (well most teens) gossip, spread rumors.... THAT IS BULLYING!!!!!! i know i did it too, but after what we heard, i am stopping!
do u do these things? (no need to answer in a post, just ask yourself)

just because teasing or picking on someone isnt much, it can go much farther! 95% of shootings in schools all started with some teasing!!!!

now u should know a brief point on what bullying truely is and if u truely are a bully, adminting it or not but how do u prevent it!

find a nice group of people who will accept you and treat u like your an actual friend! have them help u if u are being bullyed!!! also go to teachers, mom, dad, sibling..... they can help!

but teachers, mom, dad, siblings, friends..... can only do so much! its up to YOU to stop it!!!! now i dont mean go up to them and yell or hurt them, but calmly speak to them and if it continues ignore it or get better help and support!

if your an adult on WI reading this, u may know it or not, but ADULTS BULLY OTHERS TOO!!!!!
teacher, co workers... also bully each other!!! its no normally hurting them, but just talking about them!!! IT IS BULLYING!

I thank you for taking your time to read this and after reading this i hope u truely change your ways! its hard to stop gossiping or spreading rumors, i know! but prevention is not just in your peers hands, but its also in YOURS!

im sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i thought this will truely help people and make WI and your life a better place!

Oh and NEVER stay angry with someone, mom, dad, friend, sibling..... cuz u dont know what u got, til its gone! something could happen and u stayed angry with them and u never got to say goodbye, i love you... and u will feel guilty

Last edited by brownpig; 09-25-2008 at 08:11 PM..
brownpig is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #2
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: bullying: what it is, do u do it, how to prevent/ stop it!

wow. this is really helpful and i just want to say one thing, about shootings, there is no excuse. great thread.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 09-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Wow,this is pretty good.Cool!Rep.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Thank but what about celeb gossip XD
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
wow. this is really helpful and i just want to say one thing, about shootings, there is no excuse. great thread.
Exactly!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #6
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
thanks! i thought this was very helpful! oh and happy almost birthday!!

---------- brownpig added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
well thats a bit different! lol!

Last edited by brownpig; 09-25-2008 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
brownpig is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
Headstrong and
Gifted

Oooohhhh.......yeah :[.
Well probably not,because they can get alot worse then,
"OMG!Did you hear?!?You know that new girl at our school?I heard she eats dirt!"
Lol yeah clebrity gossip can be more like
"OMG!Did you hear?!?Miley Cyrus is having a baby!"
So yeah.:[
Old 09-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

some people are just rude
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #9
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

Nicely Done BP! I'm glad this grownup made an impression and if you are the only person who got what he was saying today at your school then he did his job. The goal isn't to change everyone at once it is to change the world one person at a time. Nicely done.
countrychic11 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #10

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Yeah I love celeb gossip thats the main reason I read Tiger Beat magazines! I like to tell all of my friends about all of the lates Jonas brothers news and stuff like that.
Spoiler: show

Please visit my contest! Riddle game
menacedog is offline Female
Closed