Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
Ces't la Vie!
Webkinz :)

bookworm313 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy brown cow

there is no trace of the brown cow anywhere but i own one and have seen many in stores. i have googled it and looked everywhere online it is nowhere to be found. can anyone help me?
bookworm313 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: brown cow

That is peculiar. ??? Maybe you've gotten it early by accident or something. You should make sure that it really is a webkinz. :}
Old 12-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #3
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure I understand. What do you mean by there is no trace of it?
Old 12-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
luv14webkinz

it is retired, i think
Old 12-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #5
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Have you logged it into webkinz? You should to that to make sure that it really is a webbie. Maybe you could send a pic of it to one of the mods. They know all about the new webbies!
Old 12-27-2008, 11:36 AM   #6
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

It's retired, but look on Amazon and Ebay.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

It is a webkinz maybe check ebay they always have traces of animals.it is retired srry.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 11:36 AM   #8
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I'm not sure what you mean...
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #9
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

What do you mean by "No trace of it..."

It was made because of Webkinz Insider's wanting one, apparently. and it retired so soon because of it's rarely used fabric. My mom found one in JCPenny's, and that wasd the last one that has ever hit our area...No webkinz sotres are getting them anymore, because it is retired.

So it is probably retired, and very rare. But if you want, you could check Ebay out.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

LJFyle, you really thing that Ganz made it as a pet for Webkinz Insider people? I mean that would be so sweet because it was COWS4YOU's fondest wish and it was like they HAD answered that request. But they removed it as quickly as they put it out, didn't they.
The fabric they used is not a rarely used fabric, though. It is the same fabric as is being used on a number of the newer pets coming out, just a different 'dye lot' is all.
I think you might be right about it's availibilty, though. Once a pet is retired that means they make no more and ship out what they have in warehouse. I was lucky enough to find mine, quite by accident when I was on a trip home and stopped into a little town with a Pharmacy...I also got my little Hedgehog there.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed