Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Bring Back Daily Activites!

I went to look for the Daily Activities in WW for the weekend and the page on WI was not there. It just said File 404, in other words, it had been removed or something was wrong. I have that page in my favorites as I always use it.

I don't' have the time to always log in to WW and go to the Dailies. It's been great to just find them here with one click. Why was such a helpful part of WI eliminated? It doesn't make sense to me. I know for sure that it wasn't just me who was constantly utilizing this informative page.

Bring Back Daily Activities in WW PLEASE!
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Bring Back Daily Activites!

I don't believe it was eliminated. There are a few other things that are not working either, but I'm sure Justin is working on it
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Barring that you can always go to the rare tracking thread, they always have a list of Dailies on their top post. Just click on that link below the Blue line above the rares and it will take you right there
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

On the side on the left, if you click on Activities (the word itself), it will pull up the list for you.

another method:
at top of forum
webkinz tools
daily activities

and you will have the whole list.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

It's just a glitch.
It should be there now.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

You may have bookmarked the wrong URL (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/das.html). That was a legacy URL which has finally been removed when we switched to our new servers. The actual location is Webkinz Daily Activities Schedule so you may have to update your bookmark.
Justin is offline Male
Old 02-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #7
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You may have bookmarked the wrong URL (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/das.html). That was a legacy URL which has finally been removed when we switched to our new servers. The actual location is Webkinz Daily Activities Schedule so you may have to update your bookmark.
I've been using the same link for years. It is giving me the 404 Not Found message now. Sorry but not getting anywhere with it. It's still doing it now.

Thanks for trying to fix it as I'm sure you are.

LMM

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
It's just a glitch.
It should be there now.
Nope still not there. 404 not found.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Hmm. Very strange.
Justin, could it possibly be just another page glitch from the new server?
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #9

Justin was right. the old address was what was bookmarked. Funny though, I use it all the time, although not the past month or so as I haven't had the opportunity to get on much. I just kept up with the rare things periodically. Needed a break from the frustration that WW has become.

I takes me hours to get logged on. Literally hours. It's not fun anymore. I call them but they are not helpful at all and act as though they are doing ME the favor by doing their jobs. Their customer service has really gone down hill. They used to actually care about their customers. Now they could care less, just one of the many reasons they are not making the money they used to. And yet they wonder why that is when it's no obvious to everyone else.

Thanks for the heads up though.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #10
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Justin was right. the old address was what was bookmarked. Funny though, I use it all the time, although not the past month or so as I haven't had the opportunity to get on much. I just kept up with the rare things periodically. Needed a break from the frustration that WW has become.
Just for you, I re-enabled the legacy link.
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
lake, natural harmonia gropius, we♥sloths