Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #21
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Brightly Colored Text

I will test out the colors for examples:

Regular:

Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?

Bolded:

Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?

Italics:

Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?

Underlined:

Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
Hi! Whats up?
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #22

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

the bright blue and yellow extremely hurt my eyes. also don't use white or really light colors. pink is fine, it's accually very dark
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #23

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

i agree

especially this color and font put together
Old 08-22-2011, 11:51 AM   #24
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I usually highlight them to read them.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #25
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Webkinz insider can not get rid of these colors, they become with v-bulletin.
Also, members have a choice to use certain font color, if it hurts your eyes don't read it .
I do agree sometimes the lime green will hurt my eyes, but you shouldn't tell a member to stop using it, I remember someone did that to me once and it didn't feel good .

You can also highlight the text by going over it with your mouse .
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #26

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

I use to write with the bright lime green and the system font. People thought that was really annoying. :|
But now I changed it to plain old black.

And I agree, the white, light colors, and the neons hurt my eyes. The neon green doesn't though. Guess Im just used to it!
cheerio16 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #27

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

It bugs me too. But there's nothing we can do about it, sadly. My screen is bright enough, and the WI members should know that it can give people sore eyes, even headaches. The worst colours are the light blue, yellow, and lime green. They bug me the most.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #28

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

There's no way for WI to get rid of colours, like how they can't get rid of red or blue. Usually I just skip those posts because reading the bright colours give me a headache.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #29

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Too bad they can't be deleted, though some of the colors work on the custom profile pages. When I come across a post that I can't read, I just pass it by. Just too many posts to read sometimes.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #30

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Yes, sometimes it's hard for me to read, as well. Like neon colors, like some others said. You can't get rid of them, but it would be nice if they had an on/off button for the colors and/or fonts. :3

I hope my gray isn't hard to see. xP
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here, pvz rocks, wi!