Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2014, 07:34 PM   #251
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Breaking the WI users online record! mark your calendars! Tell your friends! Be here TONIGHT at 7PM US kinztime!

I had fun!! Thank you for organizing this!! Anyone making fun of this on the dct is really making fun of themselves since they are part of wi. Go figure...

I consider it a success - the numbers went up a lot at the 7 oclock hour !!
aerogrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2014, 07:37 PM   #252
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy
aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Breaking the WI users online record! mark your calendars! Tell your friends! Be here TONIGHT at 7PM US kinztime!

Well I am signing off for the evening.
I was glad to see a lot of my friends.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 07:43 PM   #253
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Me too! I had fun everyone.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #254
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

SOOO FUN to see friends on here! I'm signing off now too, thank you Matty!

And Aerogrit, you made such a great point about them being WI too!

Good Night!

DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #255
hat is the meaning t
Webkinz :)

Agent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roostAgent G rules the roost

Woah. I missed some fun! Oh well.
Agent G is offline Male
Old 08-23-2014, 08:17 PM   #256

Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence
Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for organizing this!! Hopefully next time. You did great, Matty. And so did everyone else who showed up to try and make this work.
Nellie1031 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 09:01 PM   #257
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth
thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth

I wasn't here, but I was logged in! Did we do it?
thila07 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 09:10 PM   #258
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

I am just glad I got to be here to help out this time. I missed it last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 09:43 PM   #259

MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW
MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Here's a list of everyone who helped!

Click the image to open in full size.

Even though we didn't set a record, I want to thank each one on this list for being a part of this time. It's not the number of members, it's the quality! ♥
Desty, thank you so much for sharing this picture. I agree with this sentiment. There was absolutely no harm in trying to break the record, it was a fun thing to do at the end of the summer. Thanks to everyone who tried to make this happen, but sometimes it is just not the right time for the record to be broken...

Because this event is now over, I will be closing this thread. Please be kind in your posts. You don't have to bring down those who chose to participate in this event and tried to make it happen. It didn't happen this time, but it looks like everyone still had a good time. Furthermore, I would remind everyone that those who did not participate are also welcomed members of WI, and there is no reason to bring down those members in any way .....

Hope you all enjoyed, even if the record was not broken.

PS. I'm really glad my log in did help & count towards your number. I went to see a movie with my family this evening, and my phone died just as I logged into the forum! eek.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, bradying, break the record!, i can't wait!, jude was here, kupo, leeann supports, most users online record, online at once record, shellbellgotsatag!, soo "fun", thank you matty!♥, we got this ☺☻