Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Breaking the WI users online record! mark your calendars! Tell your friends! Be here TONIGHT at 7PM US kinztime!

I remember doing this last summer and it was SO awesome! it was like a huge party with 9000 people! should we do it again? break the WI most users online record! if we are going to do this again we will need EVERYONE to help! I would love to do this again! if we have enough supporters than I may post a poll asking people when would be the best time for them to do this.

Most users ever online was 8,942, 07-27-2013 at 07:09 PM.

I put up a poll for the best day to do it.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...record-792918/

Here is the second poll

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...record-793145/

The third poll
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...record-793511/
We encourage everyone to post in their signature about it! make sure the whole Forum knows about this!

WOW! 7PM wins the poll with a close 26.67% of the votes! This is SO exciting!
Drumroll please.....
we will Break the record on
7 PM August 23rd 2014

Tell all your friends! mark your calendars! Everyone is going to be there! Don't miss out!
Remember. even users who are not members of WI can log on at the scheduled time and they will count towards the record breaking! so Tell everyone you know and have them log on for the record breaking!

EDIT:
TONIGHT at 7PM US kinztime
we will break the record! Tell your friends and family! ask everyone you know to visit. remember guests count towards the numbers as well.

Last edited by mattyboo1; 08-23-2014 at 10:44 AM..
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: should we try to break the WI user online record again?

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1
I remember doing this last summer and it was SO awesome! it was like a huge party with 9000 people! should we do it again? break the WI most users online record! if we are going to do this again we will need EVERYONE to help! I would love to do this again! if we have enough supporters than I may post a poll asking people when would be the best time for them to do this.

Was it really already almost a year ago? It doesn't seem like it was that long ago!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Was it really already almost a year ago? It doesn't seem like it was that long ago!!
It was last July
Old 07-08-2014, 11:37 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Not gonna happen. WI isnt active enough..also that many real people were not online. a lot of those were bots.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 07-09-2014, 02:37 AM   #5
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Not gonna happen. WI isnt active enough..also that many real people were not online. a lot of those were bots.
That's what I thought last summer, but was proven wrong, even if there were a lot of bots.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2014, 08:40 AM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
That's what I thought last summer, but was proven wrong, even if there were a lot of bots.
well Justin was alerted to the event the morning of and I know he changed the 20- minute logout timeout to something like 3 hours so it would not log people out automatically. are you saying that he made bots to bring up the numbers? still even if that was true it still brought everyone together for some great fun! everyone had a great time!

I did some digging and found the old thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ghlight=record

Last edited by mattyboo1; 07-09-2014 at 08:44 AM..
Old 07-09-2014, 08:45 AM   #7

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

well Justin was alerted to the event the morning of and I know he changed the 20- minute logout timeout to something like 3 hours so it would not log people out automatically. are you saying that he made bots to bring up the numbers? still even if that was true it still brought everyone together for some great fun! everyone had a great time!

I did some digging and found the old thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ghlight=record
No. Justin didnt make the bots. The bots are from google (and other companies) looking at analytics and getting things off the website to appear when you search in google.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 07-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
No. Justin didnt make the bots. The bots are from google (and other companies) looking at analytics and getting things off the website to appear when you search in google.
I don't understand how that would suddenly make the number Jump on the users online record day.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:34 AM   #9
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

it still brought everyone together for some great fun! everyone had a great time!
I agree. I thought it was fun.
I'm always up for trying to break a record. lol Whatever happens, it's fun to try. Even if we just succeed in getting Justin to drop in for a visit, that would be something!
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-09-2014, 09:36 AM   #10

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

this sounds like fun, but I'm not sure enough people are active here!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, bradying, break the record!, i can't wait!, jude was here, kupo, leeann supports, most users online record, online at once record, shellbellgotsatag!, soo "fun", thank you matty!♥, we got this ☺☻