Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Question Boys Only and Girls Only Forum?

There should be a forum for both boys and girls. It just seems like there should be a way for girls to talk about girly things, and boys to talk about boyish things. You could only go to them if you chose what your gender was below your user name. ??? Sound cool?
crum98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Boys Only and Girls Only Forum?

Well, this is a good idea, but we can't exclude people from certain forums, and if someone isn't comfortable revealing their gender, then that is like excluding them from those forums.
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

That would be interesting, but that would be excluding, and that isn't fair. Also people may not feel comfortable about sharing this information. Plus, you never truly know if someone is lying about their gender or not.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

i agree with californiax24, we should no say, you cant come here if you dont meet these requirements. thats just too much temptation. besides, what would stop a boy from coming into the girl forum or visa versa?
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by californiax24
Well, this is a good idea, but we can't exclude people from certain forums, and if someone isn't comfortable revealing their gender, then that is like excluding them from those forums.
^^ That's exactly what I'd say. (: ^^

I agree with you 100%.. xD
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

One of the things I love about this site is that it promotes 'inclusiveness'. I love how everyone mingles together.
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #7
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by californiax24
I sort of agree with this.
It sounds like a good idea, but some people wouldn't agree..
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #8
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Some of my greatest friends on WI are guys. It is a good idea, but it would be excluding members.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #9
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I see where you're trying to go with this, but I think it's better to have a "mixed forum", since, surprisingly, girls can be good at solving guy problems, and guys can be good at solving girl problems... I feel bad for the poor guy sitting there, like "darn, I really know a good cookie recipe for this girl..." or something like that.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #10
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The whole site is open to all ages and genders, and we can't exclude anyone from posting where they like. You can certainly find common interests in many areas of the forum, clubs for example. But even those cannot be exclusionary by gender.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!, chipz