Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 08:21 PM   #51
believer

Default Re: Boyfriend help threads should be removed!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz101
Well personally I think that Boyfriend Threads are already breaking the rules becaue it says that there is no dating on WI.

really i don't remember that in the rules

oh wait yeah now i recall that
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 08:21 PM   #52
LionLover3000

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
If the girl really does need help then I suggest it being kept. But if it's something like There's some guy I like does he like me? Or Some guy likes me, those are honestly annoying and need to be removed. But other one's that people really do need help with they should stay!
I think that part of WI is to be a supporting community. Some people need that support and help, and as this site IS a very safe site, they may feel safer posting on here than just anywhere.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:22 PM   #53
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: Boyfriend help threads should be removed!

View Post Originally Posted by spearmint
IT was so wierd. Cuz the title was just "Help!!!" so I clicked on it, read the question, and posted,
"You have no chance, I'm sorry, your a nobody in his eyes"

It is sadly true, though...
haha I agree with you, those are so ANNOYING yet funny at the same time... they have no chance. It's the cold, hard truth. I think if you don't want to hear those and nothing happens about it, then people like you and me just have to stay away from those posts. What can we do? They can share their weird problems to us, but I, for one, DO NOT CARE!!! tehe
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 08-31-2008, 08:24 PM   #54
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

boyfriend threads really aren't appropriate for the young ones here. If you really need help ask you parnets or a teacher or wise friend. or go to a site made to answer those kinda questions. Especilly don't do the "does this guy like me blah blah" If you must post them here (which I am not sure is even allowed) put them in open mike and don't attach them to a poll just so they can be in the poll section.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:25 PM   #55
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Yes, but myself, (no offense) I dont want people that I have no idea who they are to tell me how to handle my love life...
Then you don't have to ask for advice about them, but that should not stop other people.

Some people like a fresh set of eyes to look at a situation, because they bring a new perspective to things.

The open mike section is for off topic chat. As long as these threads are not inappropriate, I they have a right to post them.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:26 PM   #56
love yourself
Webkinz :)

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that we should get rid of them because that is kind of what Open Mike is all about, whatever you want! Technically, asking for boy advice isn't "inappropriate" (I hope that I spelled that right).
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:26 PM   #57
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by junomouse
WHO CARES? And you say little kids shouldn't see that stuff, just watch DISNE CHANNEL, all those girls have guy troubles and boyfriends and so they've already seen it.

If you don't want help from strangers then don't ask. if you don't want to help strangers then don't! That simple, and if it's in open mike they can say whatever....is it really that bad it has to be a rule not to be allowd. Yes, I find some annoying....but who cares!
The percentage of us are young girls, when you put just a few together that's what you get!

All the lil ones I know like cartoons.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:26 PM   #58
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Yup... but still, i dont believe in asking unknown forum buddys about your social life........ for all you know, some 32 year old stalker will tell you to see this threapist at this certain address, you go there, and are kidnapped.....

I let my mind wander...
yes, but this could happen on any thread, not just a boyfriend/girlfriend thread.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:27 PM   #59
believer

i know but isn't asking for boy advice kinda like dating...

it is against the rules for dating on wi
Old 08-31-2008, 08:27 PM   #60
LionLover3000

View Post Originally Posted by sadddleprincess
boyfriend threads really aren't appropriate for the young ones here. If you really need help ask you parnets or a teacher or wise friend. or go to a site made to answer those kinda questions. Especilly don't do the "does this guy like me blah blah" If you must post them here (which I am not sure is even allowed) put them in open mike and don't attach them to a poll just so they can be in the poll section.
It would be totally embarassing to go to a teacher or parent about guys, I'm sorry. As far as other sites, there are probably people there waiting to comfort a distressed teen, while finding out all the info they possibly can about them... It would be so unsafe...
Closed

Tags
hi! :)