Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 08:01 PM   #31
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default Re: Boyfriend help threads should be removed!

I dont think people should talk about their personal life on chat threads, though... I'm just stating my opinion.......... If they must write about that, they can make a blog. BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOGGGGGGGGGG THEIR HEADS OFFF!
spearmint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 08:03 PM   #32
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
Omg, thats the perfect way to put it. Like I would of never felt better if, well I hadn't posted about my doggie dying. WI members help me feel better.
thank you! i believe i am on the verge of a break up, but i am not totally certain yet. if i did end up breaking up w/ Colby, i would want a little encouragement!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:03 PM   #33
believer

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
i think if they got rid of boyfriend threads, they should also delete threads dealing w/ death of a loved one, divorce of parents, and all other personal problems. i do think that these threads should stay in open mike and pollz, but it is good to have advice from members who are about you age because, face it, despite what your parents say, they tend to forget what it's like to be your age. i enjoy helping out other girls w/ these problems. and i think we should let them make different, because each situation is different.
that is a good point but if you go there saying that the death of loved ones should be deleted then nothing could be mentioned about philip

so personally i think that boyfriend threads are different then like loved ones dieing or parents getting divorced i mean all little kiks know what a boyfriend is but most don't know what divorce is and it they do chances are that their parents were divorced
Old 08-31-2008, 08:05 PM   #34
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lkemper
Yes, I semi-agree! I think that this is not a serious asking for help. I see silly things like this all the time. " I heard this guy I like likes me too! OMG! Should I ask him out? lol!" That is not serious. Also, I am sorry to hear of the verbal abuse case, but, with little kids on this site, should people be talking about that? I am so sorry to your friend about this horrible happening, but I really think all threads on this topic should really be disscused in real life, not here.
i disagree. if you were that age, you would understand. i am that age were girls are falling in love w/ guys and i find it serious. you have to realize that to the girl, this is a serious thing for her. i don't think the girl appreciates people not taking her seriously.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:06 PM   #35
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

ehh i guess if you don't like it just don't read it. i just ignore those usually, but i can see why they do post them. it might be embarrassing to ask someone you actually know, face to face, about your problems, so you can openly do it online i guess....
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 08-31-2008, 08:06 PM   #36
believer

yes, especially w/ middle school girls, but i think if the topic gets to a point were the girls are talking about "doing it" if you know what i mean (not trying to be gross) or things like that, they should be deleted. i think the farthest that should be allowed is a girl talking about there first kiss.
personally first kiss is a little too far for me i mean the kids have no idea how old each other is and a 1st or 2nd grader might think that the girl/boy postin gthe thread is thier age and think that it is ok if they go kissing someone they like
Old 08-31-2008, 08:06 PM   #37
I Want a Caffeinated

junomouse will become famous soon enough

WHO CARES? And you say little kids shouldn't see that stuff, just watch DISNE CHANNEL, all those girls have guy troubles and boyfriends and so they've already seen it.

If you don't want help from strangers then don't ask. if you don't want to help strangers then don't! That simple, and if it's in open mike they can say whatever....is it really that bad it has to be a rule not to be allowd. Yes, I find some annoying....but who cares!
The percentage of us are young girls, when you put just a few together that's what you get!
junomouse is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:08 PM   #38
believer

i disagree. if you were that age, you would understand. i am that age were girls are falling in love w/ guys and i find it serious. you have to realize that to the girl, this is a serious thing for her. i don't think the girl appreciates people not taking her seriously.
i'm that age too but the little kids can't tell the difference

---------- believer added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by junomouse
WHO CARES? And you say little kids shouldn't see that stuff, just watch DISNE CHANNEL, all those girls have guy troubles and boyfriends and so they've already seen it.

If you don't want help from strangers then don't ask. if you don't want to help strangers then don't! That simple, and if it's in open mike they can say whatever....is it really that bad it has to be a rule not to be allowd. Yes, I find some annoying....but who cares!
The percentage of us are young girls, when you put just a few together that's what you get!
that is why i made the suggustion of 1 thread fo rall the boyfriend/girlfrien problems

Last edited by believer; 08-31-2008 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2008, 08:09 PM   #39
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by junomouse

Yes, but on disney channel, they can, you know, SEE THAT THE PERSON IS LIKE 6 OR 7 YEARS OLDER THAN THEM!!! (in my case, I'm pretty much the same age as most of them)
spearmint is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:10 PM   #40
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by believer
i'm that age too but the little kids can't tell the difference

---------- believer added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

that is why i made the suggustion of 1 thread fo rall the boyfriend/girlfrien problems
yes! little kids are exposed to that anyways, because of Disney and little kids like to kiss each other and "get married" kids did this when i was in preschool and kindergarden! little kids don't go to those threads, because when they see the word "boyfriend" or "i hugged a guy!" or "my first kiss!!!" they think, "EWWW GROSS!"
Closed

Tags
hi! :)