Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #21
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default Re: Boyfriend help threads should be removed!

[quote=

spearmint, my mom talks about those kinda things ALOT it scares me[/quote]

I just have a strange little mind, thats all. Lol!
spearmint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 07:52 PM   #22
believer

ok, i just had another thought maybe there could be 2 threads one in the open mike and then one in the club section to make a club for any one who is looking for help and anyone willing to give help
Old 08-31-2008, 07:55 PM   #23
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think that they should be on here either...i've already flagged a few
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:55 PM   #24
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i totally agree!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:56 PM   #25
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

OMG that would be like a sad club...
Called "the club of girls so desparate they are willing to ask strangers about what they should do with their love life"

Lol, I would so name it that just because I know girls at my school who would do that, and they are all overdramatic girls who just because they think they aer perfect, are extremely mean to peoples.
spearmint is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:58 PM   #26
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I dissagree. I think those are ok, if they are annoying to you, just stay out of the open mike section. If this truly bothers you, then mabye you should just deal with the problem ither then try to stop. Some people like that, some people don't. I myself don't mind them. I mean, it's just fun. Boyfriend and girlfriend isn't really inapropriate on my watch.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:58 PM   #27
believer

i know but i mean that would get rid of other ppls problems of having to see ALL the posts
Old 08-31-2008, 07:58 PM   #28
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by believer
that is the thing there are ppl who need help like in their personal life

i.e. they are depressed or their parent sare mean and what not but those threads are deleted why should it be any different w/ the boyfriend threads...

if they MUST keep the boyfriend threads they should make 1 thread to post your problems on so that there aren't so many threads..

i don't know tell me what you think of that idea
i think if they got rid of boyfriend threads, they should also delete threads dealing w/ death of a loved one, divorce of parents, and all other personal problems. i do think that these threads should stay in open mike and pollz, but it is good to have advice from members who are about you age because, face it, despite what your parents say, they tend to forget what it's like to be your age. i enjoy helping out other girls w/ these problems. and i think we should let them make different, because each situation is different.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:00 PM   #29
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
i think if they got rid of boyfriend threads, they should also delete threads dealing w/ death of a loved one, divorce of parents, and all other personal problems. i do think that these threads should stay in open mike and pollz, but it is good to have advice from members who are about you age because, face it, despite what your parents say, they tend to forget what it's like to be your age. i enjoy helping out other girls w/ these problems. and i think we should let them make different, because each situation is different.
Omg, thats the perfect way to put it. Like I would of never felt better if, well I hadn't posted about my doggie dying. WI members help me feel better.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:01 PM   #30
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
I dissagree. I think those are ok, if they are annoying to you, just stay out of the open mike section. If this truly bothers you, then mabye you should just deal with the problem ither then try to stop. Some people like that, some people don't. I myself don't mind them. I mean, it's just fun. Boyfriend and girlfriend isn't really inapropriate on my watch.
yes, especially w/ middle school girls, but i think if the topic gets to a point were the girls are talking about "doing it" if you know what i mean (not trying to be gross) or things like that, they should be deleted. i think the farthest that should be allowed is a girl talking about there first kiss.
i love summer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hi! :)