Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Boyfriend help threads should be removed!

Hello. I have been seeing a lot of threads lately like- OMG! HELP! and they are about boy problems. Most of them are really silly. Honestly, I don't think wi is a place to be talking about this. I really think that threads like this shouldn't be allowed. DOes anyone agree with me? I think they just clog up the forum!

If you see a thread you feel is inappropriate for WI, please red flag it so a moderator can check it out. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 08-31-2008 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: .
lkemper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 06:54 PM   #2
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

Default Re: Boyfriend help threads should be removed!

i agree!!!! i hate those dang boyfriend threads!!!!
brownpig is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:24 PM   #3
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

I so agree. Its really
spearmint is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
Soccer

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

I dont! maybe some of those girls really need help!
sabie11 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sabie11
i see if someone actually need help but the ones where people are like im not sure if her likes me... those are annoying!
brownpig is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by sabie11
I'm sure they do... but there are some, like, five year olds on this site... we dont need the young ones of the society getting any ideas.........
Old 08-31-2008, 07:30 PM   #7
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

If the girl really does need help then I suggest it being kept. But if it's something like There's some guy I like does he like me? Or Some guy likes me, those are honestly annoying and need to be removed. But other one's that people really do need help with they should stay!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:31 PM   #8
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

I agree. I hate threads about Boyfriends. This is NOT the place for that talk.
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:34 PM   #9
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by webkingirl9819
I agree. I hate threads about Boyfriends. This is NOT the place for that talk.
Hey folks.... let's not judge what other people want to talk about. We do have an Open Mike section, and that's where that stuff belongs. Other than that none of us have the right to say what can and can not be posted here.

Let's try to realize that we all post things that others might not like from time to time. Some of you might not even like that I posted THIS.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
I outgrew my

Yes, but myself, (no offense) I dont want people that I have no idea who they are to tell me how to handle my love life...
Closed

Tags
hi! :)