Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
montanarose9

Lightbulb A "Books" Section!

Hi, everyone! I think there should be a book section where you could post your recommended books. Let me see what ya'll think about this idea. It could have a Twilight sub-section, too to reduce the twilight threads in the open mike. I think it would be really good.

Last edited by montanarose9; 03-02-2009 at 05:59 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: A "Books" Section!

Well, I think Open Mike kinda covers that... They don't have anything stating that you can't talk about books...

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree, I think Open Mike is the section for this. Or even clubs. Start a book club or join one. Great idea though!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

I love this idea ! I'd really like to see what books other WI memebers recommend before I go to read it .... I think Wi should make this a section
lauraannairene is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

What a great idea! I love a great book... Rep!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

i like the idea
although open mike covers it
it would still be cool
yukita03jm is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #7
montanarose9

Thank you for sharing your opinions, guys.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #8
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

This would definitely be very very VERY helpful. I've noticed OpenMike is crowded with things about books and movies, so there should be a book section, movie section, Twilight section [to lessen the amount of Twilight threads in OM], and maybe even a Harry Potter section?
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #9
montanarose9

Yeah you're right! It could be a little sub-section inside the books section. I mean, Twilight and Harry Potter are the most popular series on here.

---------- montanarose9 added 286 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else?

Last edited by montanarose9; 03-01-2009 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
montanarose9

I'd like to see more opinions.
Closed