Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
deb_holmes

Default Bingoz Coupons

84 Bingoz coupons are required to guarantee a win. See here:
http://ant.igon.us/Content.asp?pid=65
However, you have a high likelihood of winning at lower levels. I've seen a bunch of folks suggesting we should eliminate the coupons since so many people are collecting them, as proven by the fact that there is a winner on the one ball game virtually daily.
I disagree. To me, its an investment that comes with a big reward if you have enough patience. I don't see how that's inconsistent with the Webkinz philosophy. I suppose it is a little misleading to think of it as a Bingo game, but I like it as an investment challenge.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
Gift Guru

carolinesmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Bingoz Coupons

My daughter won with 38 coupons yesterday.
Friends send them though because she loves to play so much.

If you don't have nice friends to help you collect, it would take forever.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:43 AM   #3
deb_holmes

I have seen lots of people talk about sending coupons to friends or family in order to reach the 84 (or whatever number you prefer). There's a cost to that, related to webkinz post. Which brings me to a question. When I pick a ball, does the whole webkinz world see what I selected? If so, why would you bother mailing your coupons to your friend? Just use them yourself and tell your friend at what time you're doing it. If your coupons are spread across several accounts, you all need to play them at the same time, to make sure no one else gets bingoz in between. Seems like that can't be right. Otherwise every 85th person to play Bingoz would win. Hmmm, now I'm not sure I'm buying the math either.
There are 99 possible values for each letter correct? So if we draw 99*6=594 times we've pulled every possible letter. Even at ~600, you'd expect to have winners constantly if everyone gets the benefit of each others picks. Of course you have to notice that you have it and use the Shout button, so maybe we're all winning and not noticing. Certainly playing tickets would heighten that effect since it means the card goes from blank to won really quickly. But in that case, a coordinated effort should still work.

On the other hand, if you don't see balls selected by other people, then why do spots I didn't pick periodically get selected? I suppose it could be a bug, but if so there's an awful lot of it going around.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

I want my son to win 'just once' because he tried so hard before we knew how many coupons he would need. After that....just another game! He has 44 now so I'm gonna try the gift exchange.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

just try and collect as much as u can... ask sone friend to help you to!
my cousin won that way!
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #6
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

I have a bunch of coupons collected for my son too, takes many days to get them to him.... One day he wants 100 coupons and then he wants to sit down and play!
princesstiara is offline Female
Closed