Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #41
hat happened to love
Webkinz :)

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Bigger Signature Size?

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Defiantly! That size makes signatures way easier to make, and I'm with the bigger KB size and quality!

and I saw saying they were too big, when people have for example a 450 x 150 signature and then a signature quote and a line of text, It almost equals the same amount room the 500 x 200 signature would make.
I agree

I believe we should be able to have 500x200 and more KB space.
If we are going to have signatures, the KB size at least has to be bigger than the avatar size, and right now, it's about half, which is kind of unfair to us graphic makers.

I love 500x200 signatures and really it's not like 1,000,000 people will be using them. Most of us they wouldn't even see. This is my opinion.
funny12321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #42
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I like the idea of a larger size , I would like a message box below it, for a thought of the day or saying.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 06-02-2011, 07:16 AM   #43
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

i wish we could have more than 3 lines...
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 07:36 AM   #44

Priceless has disabled reputation

See my signature? That was once a beautiful crystal quality signature, and then I had to re-size it, and I was like "Okay, this is the KB size. Hope it fits!" but then it shrank it down to this dinky thing. I don't even have my signature turned on because the fun of it shrank down in me. So while other members are getting their wish, some are not. I just want to point out that both sides cannot be happy at the same time unless we can compromise.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #45
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks for the Suggestion, it will be kept in mind and considered, along with the objections.

Closing this thread now, since all sides of the question have been covered several times over already.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!