Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #1

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Post Bigger Avvies :)

Hi and thanks for looking

You know when you go to someone's profile, and try to look at their avvie, and you can barely read what it says? So to see it more clearly, you have to go to one of their posts and read it there.
there are a lot of great avatars are hilarious, but you can barlely read what they say, or see the details in them on your profile.
So I was wondering if it would possible to make the avvies on our profiles bigger, than having to find posts to read what it says.

i am sorry if someone has already come up with this idea, or if it isn't possible.

Please post comments, and critism

Last edited by i_like_pie; 05-08-2009 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: changing the icon. . .
i_like_pie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: Bigger Avvies :)

That's a nice idea. Not sure if it's possible though, but I know what you mean. I have a hard time reading avatars from there. If you go to edit your friends though you can see all your friends and their avatars in larger form.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #3
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes, I agree with WhiteTerrierFan, you can see them in a PM, or in the Forums. But, you cannot see them in a profile, otherwise, they are small and hard to see, but I think it should stay that size so we don't have humungous profile pictures, avvie, and more. But, you did have a great idea!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
e all love my

Zanney will become famous soon enough

Great idea! I love to look at peoples avvies, but its hard to see them from there profile, but as white said, it may not be possible, due to the layout of the profile.
Zanney is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #5
MY DOG JUST ATE MY

oakley16 has a spectacular aura aboutoakley16 has a spectacular aura about

yes, i think that would be great!
oakley16 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #6

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
That's a nice idea. Not sure if it's possible though, but I know what you mean. I have a hard time reading avatars from there. If you go to edit your friends though you can see all your friends and their avatars in larger form.
Yes i wsn't sure if it was possible either, thanks for posting

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
Yes, I agree with WhiteTerrierFan, you can see them in a PM, or in the Forums. But, you cannot see them in a profile, otherwise, they are small and hard to see, but I think it should stay that size so we don't have humungous profile pictures, avvie, and more. But, you did have a great idea!
thank you for posting

View Post Originally Posted by Zanney
Great idea! I love to look at peoples avvies, but its hard to see them from there profile, but as white said, it may not be possible, due to the layout of the profile.
me too, thank you for posting

View Post Originally Posted by oakley16
yes, i think that would be great!
Thanks i'm glad you like it
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i think it is a great idea. i dotn like when i go on a profile and their avvie looks really cool but i cant read it
trueblue is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree! That's a good idea, I usually can't read those little words, too (most of the times the font is small and/or in handwriting, etc.). It would be a great addition to make it normal sized like the avvie from the forum.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #9

cmf63 will become famous soon enough

I so totally AGrE!!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with WhiteTerrierFan. If you click 'edit friends' you can see their pictures larger. And another thing is, with most profiles-- there are many graphics. And even adding more size to the avatars could build on the capacity our forum's pictures can hold. What I mean by 'capacity' is that if pictures get too large all the time and stuff, it can cause WI to slow down.

Good idea though!
~Flippah
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed