Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 06:41 AM   #11
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: A big no no, bashing

I'm so sorry that happened!

♥~Tacobell222
View Post Originally Posted by jrow123
some one did that to my poll before
iwas sad
tacobell222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 08:10 AM   #12
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

I have never bashed before. However, I have seen people bash. Usually because of a celebrity that they do not favor. Not only should bashing not be allowed here on WI, but also in your life. You should never tell something rude to someone if it is only your opinion.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #13
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Thank you everyone for such nice comments. I could not of asked for more. ☺

♥~Tacobell222
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

My rule of thumb is, "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't post." And I LOVE how you gave a specific example of how to express an opinion (even a negative one) in a positive manner. Perfect!
smitchell is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #15
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I loooooove this post! You did such a great job! I'm a member of a Miley site because i made the choice not to bash her and i found out that they were super open to different opinions- when phrased politely! Major rep points for you!!! Way to go!

Last edited by lunalovegood57; 08-26-2008 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: TYPOS!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #16
loopysnoop

i am going to do a test one.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #17
ould love to make ca
Webkinz :)

kellytellmel is on a distinguished road

thanks for reminding us!
kellytellmel is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 03:31 PM   #18

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Great post! I really think this needs to stop. It's basicallly cyber-bullying, and that's not right.

I've also seen people on some avatar/signature shops complain and bash and serveral other cyber-bullying things.

There was a poll about a back to school outfit. The girl said she didn't like abercrombie...it wasn't her style. I went to that poll, voted, and posted a comment respectfully about what I thought of abercrombie. I really don't like it. I described the way most of the girls I've met who wear abercrombie act, and I stated several time "not to offend anyone who likes abercrombie though". And the next day I go to my profile, and someone left a nasty comment on my profile. I was about to post something back, and then I thought, "if they are going to be rude to me, why should I waste my time replying?" And that's something you should think about. If someone is rude to you, just don't post back.

Last edited by Bubblegum165; 08-26-2008 at 03:38 PM..
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 03:34 PM   #19
popcornx34

Great post, great topic! Rep point for you!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #20
don't get on webkinz

webkinzlover494 is on a distinguished road

i agree!!! i seriously wanna cry when somebody posts a very rude comment towads miley....
webkinzlover494 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no bashing..:)