Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default A big no no, bashing

Bashing, a thing nobody wants to hear. Now I've been on WI for about a year now and sometimes I look at Miley Cyrus poll's in the "Head to the pollz" section. Guess what I've heard from many different polls. Here's an example of bashing for who don't know what bashing is. Lets say I made Who like Miley Cyrus and who dose not poll. Let's see what it could say....

Why say:

"Ewwww....... she's horrible at singing!!!"

When you can say:

"Oh.. I don't care for her singing."

and move on. Which of the two sounds nicer, the first one or the second. Hm... how about you decide on that one while I finish my post.

BASHING
Bashing is stating a rude/mean comment on something or someone.

Now theres still a lot of Hannah/Miley fans here, and I know theres thousands of "Mrs. Jonas" girls around here! now lets see theres also anti-Jonas fans. Ooh... what will Tacobell say? I know what your thinking. Now lets say theres a Do you like the Jonas Brothers or not poll and a anti-Jonas fan comes along and posts on the poll and says:

"Eww... why would I like THAT group!"

Now thats big bashing. Same with Selena Gomez and Demi. Would YOU like me typing that on a do you like or not thread. Nope, probably not. So when you're trying to say that you don't like, put it in a nice way so everyone will see you're a nice, caring person!

Thanks for listening!

♥~Tacobell222
tacobell222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Default Re: A big no no, bashing

Thank you for bringing this up. It's important to be kind and helpful all around.
I think you definetly deserve some rep!
pianolover is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #3
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is a good reminder. I have also seen members say in their welcome thread or siggie that you don't like a group & make very negative comments about people who do. That is really mean and not necessary.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #4
josiebest

jrow123 is on a distinguished road

some one did that to my poll before
i was sad
jrow123 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #5
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

thanks for the post! i like how you've given an example of a way to share an opinion that differs without being rude. and really, this is a great forum with a huge variety of threads! if i don't care for the topic of the thread i've clicked, i just click away and find another one!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
I_LV_Webkinz

thank you for bringing this up!

---------- I_LV_Webkinz added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

it is very true you don't have to like everything everyone else does just don't hurt people's feelings when stating your opinion!

Last edited by I_LV_Webkinz; 08-25-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #7
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

I do NOT like bashing at ALL. EVERYONE should read this!
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #8
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

thats so great! your really smart! i have never thought of that! clever thinking!

rep point for you!
147<3 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #9
fallbullet4
Gifted

smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

Wow! That's a GREAT point you bring up! I'm glad someone is finally taking a stand for this. I would hate it if that happened to one of my threads. Well actually, it is.

BASHERS, BEWARE! lol!

reppppp!
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 11:35 PM   #10
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great thread!!! I mean, if you don't like the Jonas Brothers or anyone else that has a thread about them, then don't visit it. It's that simple. If I see a thread about a band or book or whatever that I don't like, I just don't visit it. I have a right not to like whatever the thread's about, just as the people who visit it have a right to like whatever the thread's about.
Polarity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no bashing..:)