Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #11
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

Default Re: Beware of these threads

well they can't really ask for items so the threads shuold get shut down
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #12
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

i don't think anyone wants to see someone miss out on support from others here or hear that any one of us or our families were ripped off. that makes us all so sad.

thanks for your story lissykinz. i appreciate that you shared what happened with us all. i was very nervous about your initial thread as i thought so many people were offering stuff to send and in such a short time.

whether someone is asking, suggesting or hinting or not, it is a good idea to turn down a flood of offers to reimburse for missing items. many of the people on here are young kids who then themselves be upset after sending something without thinking it through thoroughly.

my daughter sent a friend one of her psi's on a whim and then felt crushed for the rest of the week. then again... my daughter had a different psi disappear from her account right in front of me and when i posted about looking for one for a trade, a kind user (adult) sent us one! i was so shocked! i made my daughter start sending her gifts right away to thank her and to include a thanks msg.)

i am very proud that we all want to help and thanks lissykinz for helping us all remember to keep our, and our children's accounts safe. we all need to remind them because unless it's painted on their foreheads, they will forget!

Last edited by missquarejane; 10-02-2007 at 04:06 PM..
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
ashhailey
Gifted

duffmontana will become famous soon enough

what threads...............
duffmontana is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 04:04 PM   #14
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thanks for sharing with us, and for the reminder.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 04:04 PM   #15
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

I red flagged one yesterday....sad that people would try and scam people...
Old 10-02-2007, 05:59 PM   #16
Mikki

There was another one just a couple of hours ago from someone using a name like "WebkinzMamma" and it was her very first post.

The spelling appeared to be that of a young child. It was nearly illegible and she was, indeed, asking for items to be sent to her "sons" account. The thread was deleted almost immediately so maybe the mods are keeping a real close eye out for this type of thing.

Thanks for the post!

Last edited by Mikki; 10-02-2007 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: typos
Old 10-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #17
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

thank you for letting me know
heymay is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #18
lollipoplover375

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:24 PM   #19
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

You make some interesting points!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:31 PM   #20
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Please "Red flag" any post where people are asking to trade outside of the gift exchange, or asking for items.

It is sad when someone loses all of their items by someone getting their password, it is a hard lesson to learn for kids and adults.

What is even sadder is that their are people out there who claim it has happened when it has not. I just shake my head
Closed