Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #21
Gift Guru
 
Jake's Avatar
Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

What is with these popular threads? ???
THIS ISN'T HIGH SCHOOL, IT'S A FORUM.
There are no cliques, no groups of people who are out to get you, I don't see why this is an issue.
Jake is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 10:31 AM   #22
Gifted
 
GymnasticsGirl's Avatar
GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

I agree! A member is a member, who cares if someone only has 1 webkinz, is a Lil Kinz, and has no rep? They have feelings too, it dosen't mean that they're only right if they have a lot of rep, posts and status! Treat others as you would like them to treat you!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #23
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
I agree, though I believe we concluded this in another thread.
Yes,that's why I gave credit to the main one,oon23.
View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
Good point.

I hope this is not considered spam, but I was wondering if your avvie is MC Escher?
I think it is.
View Post Originally Posted by gabbyz2
Great point! I never care if a member had many rep boxes, or stars. You cannot judge someone just because they're newer and haven't made many posts yet. Nobody should say someone is unpopular because of those reasons.
EXACTLY RIGHT!XD
View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
What is with these popular threads? ???
THIS ISN'T HIGH SCHOOL, IT'S A FORUM.
There are no cliques, no groups of people who are out to get you, I don't see why this is an issue.
It's just because some users ignore your threads just because your a lil' kinz etc....and we just wanna point this out!
View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
I agree! A member is a member, who cares if someone only has 1 webkinz, is a Lil Kinz, and has no rep? They have feelings too, it dosen't mean that they're only right if they have a lot of rep, posts and status! Treat others as you would like them to treat you!
That VERY LAST SENTENCE,reminds me of another one of my great pointers,'Things you say may hurt'

---------- Miafire added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Oh and,thank you VERY MUCH for posting guys!

Last edited by Miafire; 01-11-2009 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Miafire is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #24
Gifted
 
GymnasticsGirl's Avatar
GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Wink Re: Being popular is nothing.

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
Yes,that's why I gave credit to the main one,oon23.


I think it is.


EXACTLY RIGHT!XD


It's just because some users ignore your threads just because your a lil' kinz etc....and we just wanna point this out!


That VERY LAST SENTENCE,reminds me of another one of my great pointers,'Things you say may hurt'

---------- Miafire added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Oh and,thank you VERY MUCH for posting guys!
You're welcome, thank you for posting this GREAT thread!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #25
e all love our
Webkinz :)
 
fluffypup's Avatar
fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

That is what I follow most! I will always treat everyone equally! You should not judge them by what they are (lil' kinz webkinz gifted etc.) you should judge them by how they treat you. If they are mean and don't care about you, you will know that he/she is not the right kind of friend for you. If they are caring and very nice, you will know that this is the right kind of friend for you. Thanks for pointing out this important detail!
[rep]
♥peep
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #26
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

Thanks you guys for posting!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #27
The hippie writer
Gift Guru
 
Ivie's Avatar
Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
What is with these popular threads? ???
THIS ISN'T HIGH SCHOOL, IT'S A FORUM.
There are no cliques, no groups of people who are out to get you, I don't see why this is an issue.
Thank you! I agree totally. Reps!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #28
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

Well it's because some users ignore your thread just because they say your a lil' kinz etc...
Miafire is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #29
ebkinz are so
Gifted
 
1luvpuppies's Avatar
1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

I haven't even heard about people not visiting others threads.
I just visit the interesting titled ones.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #30
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Being popular is nothing.

Lol..it happens to me sometimes...
Miafire is offline Male
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts