Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #51
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Being nice

View Post Originally Posted by BalletDancer97
This is a very good reminder, which I agree with. I have also noticed some hurtful comments throughout the forum, that are completely uncalled for. Although I do agree that being honest is good, but you should still be kind when stating your opinion. For instance, there are comments on Polls about certain musicians that get very mean. My thoughts are, the person that made the thread is obviously a fan along with other members of the forum. So even of your not a fan yourself, you don't have to say rude and hurtful comments about the musician. A simple "No, I'm not a fan." would be fine, or even better just ignore any threads that aren't something you like. I will even admit, the site at times is just overflowing with rude comments about things I enjoy or like and it has turned me off a bit. It has greatly impacted how much time I spend here, and has even made posting not as enjoyable because I feel that most things are made into an argumental topic. Bottom line is, just be kind and treat other as you would like to be treated.
Again, this is a wonderful reminder and I appreciate it being posted.
View Post Originally Posted by Chainsaw
I totally agree, Desty.
I think the biggest thing here is that too many people have arrogance that they just need to lose. That's just one thing I can't stand. Say like I posed a drawing I took lots of time making, and someone came up and said "I could do better..". Or there's just some people here the way they talk to others comes off.. not right, towards others. I do understand that it's hard to interpret things exactly over the internet, but if you think your post might sound rude.. maybe add some similes or something like that? They can show that you're trying to be friendly. I've also seen lots of WI "Gangs" on here.. I mean like people who follow others, and If they don't like something or they get mad, there'll be their friends there making the situation worse. I've also seen people openly bashing other members through VM's too. If you can't say mean things like that on the open forum, what makes you think you can say it through VM's?
The last thing that bothers me VERY much, is when people make fun of other because of their typing ability.. This is a forum for everyone, you could be talking to a little kid who hasn't learned how to type well yet.. :L
I agree with you two 100%.
We are all different. Why can't we just accept the fact and move forward? WI is a forum for many different people of all ages, with one common interest - webkinz. If you don't like how it works here, maybe you should find a new forum to go on. And stop bashing other people. Doesn't it feel so much better to make someone's day, rather than ruin it? I know in my heart, it makes me so happy to see others happy... more happy than if I had done something for myself.

Please, guys. This has to stop.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 09:48 AM   #52
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I need help, please . . .

It's suprising when i just started have a big problem, there's a thread i can see about these situations.

I will say a little bit, if that is ok with you. Ok. People have been making fun of me and Hercule Poirat sometimes, i don't know how to respond. People just be rude to me. I'm asking pretty much everyone who posts on this thread. In real life, thank Shea Home ness, the people i live with like He.P. as much as i do.

Don't get me going about the clubhouse! It's even worse then WI! WI is way safer and nicer! I mean, some people say that, my pets don't see it.
Aw I'm sorry people have been making fun of you just because you like He.P. I hope this will stop very very soon! I'm made fun of because I'm a blonde. ~Kiki
kiki6500 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #53
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
I agree with you two 100%.
We are all different. Why can't we just accept the fact and move forward? WI is a forum for many different people of all ages, with one common interest - webkinz. If you don't like how it works here, maybe you should find a new forum to go on. And stop bashing other people. Doesn't it feel so much better to make someone's day, rather than ruin it? I know in my heart, it makes me so happy to see others happy... more happy than if I had done something for myself.

Please, guys. This has to stop.
Okay then. Thanks for saying this.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #54
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Personally, I feel these threads lead to more anger. Everyone has different opinions, and I also believe that many people on this thread are coming off rude. All of these rude feelings will eventually go away, but these threads just make things worse in my opinion.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #55
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This thread is closed for discussion.
Please check out COWS4YOU'S wonderful thread on RESPECT for more information.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...reated-491591/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, i am ticked off, post like a boss, protect each other, small was here :], soa, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful!