Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #31
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Being nice

Thank you for the reminder, Desty. We should all remember this.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #32
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Desty, I totally agree with what you are saying!! However, I have noticed lately that some members will only talk about one topic and make tons of threads/posts/ect. Then they get insulted if you don't share THEIR ideas and likes. I have seen where THEY seem rude and it is almost OK for them to do it. I think that is where other members are frustrated.
I've noticed that a lot too.
Some people get annoyed by that.
I mean, I love Cookie Monster, but I know people would get extremely annoyed if everything I posted involved Cookie Monster.
Also, I think people need to realize that whenever they ask for opinions, there's always the chance you could get people who disagree with you. So if you're truly going to be upset if the person disagrees with you, you probably shouldn't make the post.
If I were to make a post asking "Do you love Cookie Monster?", I'd have to be aware that there might be some people out there who don't like the same things I do. There's nothing wrong with it. We all have our own opinions. But I know I shouldn't get upset if somebody says they don't Cookie Monster.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #33
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Well, if I saw that you only ever made threads about Cookie Monster, I would probably think that maybe you were too nervous to post about anything else. I might think that maybe you didn't feel comfortable just starting up a regular conversation without that as a starting point. I would probably try to protect you from people who would critisize you for that. Sometimes people just have a so-called security blanket, and need it to be able to reach out to others.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #34

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Along that line, I once looked up some of the posts of people with really high post counts, and the vast majority of the posts were something like "Me, too", or "I agree", or "Hi everyone", or "I'm so bored", and any number of equally meaningless posts. And when I say vast majority, I mean something like 9 out of 10 if not more. And I rather suspect that these people are giving reps randomly to their friends for equally meaningless posts. So no, don't judge people by their post & rep counts. All that means is that some people like to chat online.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #35
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Like Quack Quack and many others said, most of the 'rude' comments I have seen are just honest posts. People just need to not care what others think!
People, if somebody is 'rude' to you, think about it! Why might they be doing that? Do they have some problem that may be making them have unhappiness? But, if that isn't the case, why does it matter? WHY does their opinion matter? I wear a cat collar and sometimes cat ears around, and I carry my webkinz around, because I don't think anybody has a single RIGHT to say anything judgemental. As long as other peoples rights aren't violated, you can do whatever makes you happy! (well, as long as it isn't illegal!)
People just need to understand that others opinions aren't their problem. If it is feedback, use it to make whatever better, instead of thinking something is wrong.

Sorry if I sounded rude their, but honestly, I have seen too many of these reminder threads lately.

And don't take this into offense... because I am not at all trying to be rude.
iamsam is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #36

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I need this guide!! Is it out in stores??

Is ok if i post my issues here??
Old 06-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #37
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I understand the honesty aspect, but there are levels of honesty that may or may not be fitting. For instance, you would tell a 4 year old a different level of your honest opinion than you would a 30 year old. There should be an awareness of tact and discernment. On this site, there are many levels of what might be the right amount of 'honesty'. I'm probably not explaining this very well. Sorry.
Hi Desty, good thread here, I find honesty goes down a little easier with a little humor, My dear departed dad used to say the truth don't hurt an honest man. I agree with him, and like him I am anti politically correct but nice
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 06-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #38
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I agree with every word you say, Desty! I hope I haven't offended anyone, I try to keep my comments nice and clean. Webkinz Insider is a great site compared to the Clubhouse!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #39

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I need help, please . . .

It's suprising when i just started have a big problem, there's a thread i can see about these situations.

I will say a little bit, if that is ok with you. Ok. People have been making fun of me and Hercule Poirat sometimes, i don't know how to respond. People just be rude to me. I'm asking pretty much everyone who posts on this thread. In real life, thank Shea Home ness, the people i live with like He.P. as much as i do.

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
I agree with every word you say, Desty! I hope I haven't offended anyone, I try to keep my comments nice and clean. Webkinz Insider is a great site compared to the Clubhouse!
Don't get me going about the clubhouse! It's even worse then WI! WI is way safer and nicer! I mean, some people say that, my pets don't see it.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 06-10-2011 at 08:24 AM..
Old 06-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #40

Priceless has disabled reputation

EDITED Site but when I went there and saw the "images"; it brings you to the actual post. Some of the things people post are actually very inappropriate and I try to flag them, but not all catch my eye.

I also don't like when people post the same topic all the time; because then I'll get more agitated by the fact that they can't just respect other people's ideas and opinions. I know they may have a security blanket, but they shouldn't close their VM's and PM's and just make the same thread over again. I try to stay positive, but this is where it crosses the line because I feel that I cannot talk about what I want without getting my thread closed/red-flagged/moved to an older and less posting section/etc. I feel closed from everyone and everything and I cannot stand it. But if I feel as though I complain to someone, I may end up hurting someone though I never meant to.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-10-2011 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: removed site
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, i am ticked off, post like a boss, protect each other, small was here :], soa, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful!