Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 11:44 PM   #41
Baby252
Guest

Default Re: Being Gifted

That's what we try to do here!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 11:50 PM   #42
reintree
Webkinz :)
 
birkenfeld's Avatar
birkenfeld is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Being Gifted

I have more than fifty posts but I haven't been here for 2 weeks so I can't do it yet but I do about 10 posts a day.
birkenfeld is offline
Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 PM   #43
NatzG
Gifted
 
NatzG's Avatar
NatzG is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Being Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by birkenfeld
I have more than fifty posts but I haven't been here for 2 weeks so I can't do it yet but I do about 10 posts a day.
Awww....2 weeks will pass really quickly. I joined in June and did hardly anything here. 'Cos to be truthful, I felt a little intimidated by the sheer size of the board. But tonight I got stuck in and am starting to learn my way around a bit better. And so far, everyone has been really friendly here (on this thread at least!). Welcome, btw!
NatzG is offline
Old 10-27-2007, 11:57 PM   #44
Baby252
Guest

Default Re: Being Gifted

Yeah... That's what happened with me. I didn't go on at ALL then I started in the ge now I mainly just post.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:10 AM   #45
Gift Guru
 
javogabo's Avatar
javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Default Re: Being Gifted

Baby252, hate to change topic but LOVE your avatar!! I am a huge HP fan myself!! I have to rep you just for that alone!!
NatzG - Getting gifted is a level of trust and privledge donned upon you once you pass a certain level. Takes a while to get there, but well worth it. Scan different forums and see what you can contribute!! You need at least 50 posts and two weeks membership before you are "entrusted" with the privledge of gifting. Some things, you must earn. Start a thread or a poll, compliment some one else's post, and don't forget to rep for others great posts!! It is a sign of respect that may just be returned upon you and you will be able to build a great rep in the end!
Cheers for the Great question!!!

---------- javogabo added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Now that I read all the other posts, I am up to speed (I only read the first page and did a quick reply), good going!! Just keep posting away like you save and your golden (or gifted, in this case!!) I hopefull will be gifted in a week and a half and in 31 more posts!!

Last edited by javogabo; 10-28-2007 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
javogabo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 12:13 AM   #46
NatzG
Gifted
 
NatzG's Avatar
NatzG is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Being Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Baby252, hate to change topic but LOVE your avatar!! I am a huge HP fan myself!! I have to rep you just for that alone!!
NatzG - Getting gifted is a level of trust and privledge donned upon you once you pass a certain level. Takes a while to get there, but well worth it. Scan different forums and see what you can contribute!! You need at least 50 posts and two weeks membership before you are "entrusted" with the privledge of gifting. Some things, you must earn. Start a thread or a poll, compliment some one else's post, and don't forget to rep for others great posts!! It is a sign of respect that may just be returned upon you and you will be able to build a great rep in the end!
Cheers for the Great question!!!

---------- javogabo added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Now that I read all the other posts, I am up to speed (I only read the first page and did a quick reply), good going!! Just keep posting away like you save and your golden (or gifted, in this case!!) I hopefull will be gifted in a week and a half and in 31 more posts!!
Thanks Javogabo! Btw...do you know how to edit posts? Seems you did that and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do that.
NatzG is offline
Old 10-28-2007, 12:14 AM   #47
faeoori
Gift Guru
 
faeoori's Avatar
faeoori will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Being Gifted

you can't edit posts until you are gifted. Double posts (or two or more in a row) are (almost) always merged together, though ^_~!
faeoori is offline
Old 10-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #48
NatzG
Gifted
 
NatzG's Avatar
NatzG is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Being Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Baby252, hate to change topic but LOVE your avatar!!
Baby252....I have to agree with Javogabo on that!
NatzG is offline
Old 10-28-2007, 12:18 AM   #49
Gift Guru
 
javogabo's Avatar
javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Default Re: Being Gifted

You get editing privledges with the magical 50 post mark. What happened with mine is that my second post immediately followed my first post with no other posts in between. Because this happened, the system automatically merged mine together within a minute (automatic double merge). Once you hit the 50 post mark, there will be a modify button that appears next to your posts. It looks like a pencil next to a pad of paper I think, and when you put your mouse over it, it should say modify. cllick that and you will be able to edit. I can't wait to get that, because I always want to go back and edit my posts.
javogabo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 12:27 AM   #50
NatzG
Gifted
 
NatzG's Avatar
NatzG is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Being Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by faeoori
you can't edit posts until you are gifted. Double posts (or two or more in a row) are (almost) always merged together, though ^_~!
Thank you Baby252! (Love all the icon choices !)
NatzG is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts