Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 11:44 PM   #41
Baby252

Default Re: Being Gifted

That's what we try to do here!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 11:50 PM   #42
reintree
Webkinz :)

birkenfeld is an unknown quantity at this point

I have more than fifty posts but I haven't been here for 2 weeks so I can't do it yet but I do about 10 posts a day.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 PM   #43
NatzG
Gifted

NatzG is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by birkenfeld
I have more than fifty posts but I haven't been here for 2 weeks so I can't do it yet but I do about 10 posts a day.
Awww....2 weeks will pass really quickly. I joined in June and did hardly anything here. 'Cos to be truthful, I felt a little intimidated by the sheer size of the board. But tonight I got stuck in and am starting to learn my way around a bit better. And so far, everyone has been really friendly here (on this thread at least!). Welcome, btw!
Old 10-27-2007, 11:57 PM   #44
Baby252

Yeah... That's what happened with me. I didn't go on at ALL then I started in the ge now I mainly just post.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:10 AM   #45
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Baby252, hate to change topic but LOVE your avatar!! I am a huge HP fan myself!! I have to rep you just for that alone!!
NatzG - Getting gifted is a level of trust and privledge donned upon you once you pass a certain level. Takes a while to get there, but well worth it. Scan different forums and see what you can contribute!! You need at least 50 posts and two weeks membership before you are "entrusted" with the privledge of gifting. Some things, you must earn. Start a thread or a poll, compliment some one else's post, and don't forget to rep for others great posts!! It is a sign of respect that may just be returned upon you and you will be able to build a great rep in the end!
Cheers for the Great question!!!

---------- javogabo added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Now that I read all the other posts, I am up to speed (I only read the first page and did a quick reply), good going!! Just keep posting away like you save and your golden (or gifted, in this case!!) I hopefull will be gifted in a week and a half and in 31 more posts!!

Last edited by javogabo; 10-28-2007 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
javogabo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 12:13 AM   #46
NatzG
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Baby252, hate to change topic but LOVE your avatar!! I am a huge HP fan myself!! I have to rep you just for that alone!!
NatzG - Getting gifted is a level of trust and privledge donned upon you once you pass a certain level. Takes a while to get there, but well worth it. Scan different forums and see what you can contribute!! You need at least 50 posts and two weeks membership before you are "entrusted" with the privledge of gifting. Some things, you must earn. Start a thread or a poll, compliment some one else's post, and don't forget to rep for others great posts!! It is a sign of respect that may just be returned upon you and you will be able to build a great rep in the end!
Cheers for the Great question!!!

---------- javogabo added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Now that I read all the other posts, I am up to speed (I only read the first page and did a quick reply), good going!! Just keep posting away like you save and your golden (or gifted, in this case!!) I hopefull will be gifted in a week and a half and in 31 more posts!!
Thanks Javogabo! Btw...do you know how to edit posts? Seems you did that and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do that.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:14 AM   #47
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

you can't edit posts until you are gifted. Double posts (or two or more in a row) are (almost) always merged together, though ^_~!
Old 10-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #48
NatzG
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
Baby252, hate to change topic but LOVE your avatar!!
Baby252....I have to agree with Javogabo on that!
Old 10-28-2007, 12:18 AM   #49
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

You get editing privledges with the magical 50 post mark. What happened with mine is that my second post immediately followed my first post with no other posts in between. Because this happened, the system automatically merged mine together within a minute (automatic double merge). Once you hit the 50 post mark, there will be a modify button that appears next to your posts. It looks like a pencil next to a pad of paper I think, and when you put your mouse over it, it should say modify. cllick that and you will be able to edit. I can't wait to get that, because I always want to go back and edit my posts.
javogabo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 12:27 AM   #50
NatzG
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by faeoori
you can't edit posts until you are gifted. Double posts (or two or more in a row) are (almost) always merged together, though ^_~!
Thank you Baby252! (Love all the icon choices !)
Closed