Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 09:06 PM   #51
bekahluvsjesus(:
Webkinz :)

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Default Re: Being Genuine.

Your right! Once I took some pictures of my webkinz and posted them for people to see, and it took a long time and I was proud of it, and some people just said "Kewl [tenlettarul)" I could barely read it and it didn't make me feel very good! Anyway, thanks for bringing this up! Rep to you!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 09:10 PM   #52
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Your right! Once I took some pictures of my webkinz and posted them for people to see, and it took a long time and I was proud of it, and some people just said "Kewl [tenlettarul)" I could barely read it and it didn't make me feel very good! Anyway, thanks for bringing this up! Rep to you!
Mmm-hmm. I feel... awesome when I accomplish something, and that kinda ruins it for me, sort of.

▼☼↕↓«♦
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #53
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Wow, you bring up a good point! I've actually seen a lot of comments that you posted up there. Thanks for the reminder for being genuine.
Rep for you!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #54
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cowattack3
Yeah. I mean, I'll admit it; I want to be a GT. Most Webkinz on here do. That's not what the help section is about though. I know, just from honest help and honest congrats, I have gotten one hundred posts in the last day. That's quite an accopmlishment for me.
Well the rules state that you have to have 50 "none fluff" posts. so I don't think they would count anyway
kooky9 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #55
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, that's true. But the purpose of having 50 non-fluff posts is to make GOOD, CLEAN, AND WELL PUT TOGETHER POSTS as it says in the "How To Make Good Posts" Thread.
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #56
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I agree with being genuine. If you are going to bother responding to someone's post, you should make an effort to do so. Comment about something they've said.... add something personal that you can relate it to. Don't do the two word responses because it really doesn't carry over any effort or value.
Think before you type... "could I get away with saying this out loud, face to face, with someone, and have it actually mean something?..." That's what I always think about before responding to someone's post, PM or emails. If I wouldn't say it face to face, I'm not saying it here. :-) Thanks for bring up such an awesome topic!!

Last edited by Mama Girl NH; 11-24-2008 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: typo
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #57
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you. I totally agree with what you said, especially about the thinking part. Do you mind if I add that to the front? I like that idea a lot.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #58
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you. I totally agree with what you said, especially about the thinking part. Do you mind if I add that to the front? I like that idea a lot.
I think it should be added to the front, too. That's a very good point, and I'll bet a lot of people don't think about that before they post. It's something that needs to be a reminder to all of us.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #59
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Feeling a little bit silly here, but were you asking me about my comment? LOL
If you were, then yes, by all means, please add it.
And, well, if you were not asking me... my face is red now! LOL
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #60
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

Thank you for your permission. I'll go add that to the front.
Closed