Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
MonkeyGirl41
Webkinz :)

MonkeyGirl41 is on a distinguished road

Question Being able to see who is looking on a thread?

Ok, so I was wondering if there was any way that WI could do something to be able to see who is looking on a thread? Because I would really like to see if anyone is looking so I know I might get new posts. You know?

~MG
:gor:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #2
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

Default Re: Being able to see who is looking on a thread?

If you keep a tab open with "User CP" - and refresh it often - you will know if there are any new posts on ANYTHING you have posted on.

That is how I keep track.
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
FireClan

I would like that...Good Idea!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #4
Boudica

I don't like the idea at all. Some people prefer to have their names hidden when they're on the site so that they can read without being bothered with PM's.

It sounds a bit like stalking to me to have your name displayed for everyone to see whether you want to be seen or not.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:42 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

I kinda agree with Boudica. But nice idea anyways! Keep up the ideas!

cookie
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
FireClan

I think you should choose if you want to be seen or not.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by FireClan ♥
I think you should choose if you want to be seen or not.
You can choose to be seen or not. It is under edit options in user cp. You can go to invisible mode. But I don't see the need to see what members are looking at a thread. That is a bit obsessive.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

That's a great idea!!

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:39 PM   #9
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

i like that idea.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

if you go on to anyone's profile page at the top under their user name, it tells you the location of that specific person at that moment, but not whether they have posted on the thread
or not.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed