Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 04:05 PM   #11
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Begging on the profiles...

That drives me up a wall,

I delete any messages that are like that, and I clearly right in the reason space "Spam." If they do it again, I delete, and then the third time I report it to a mod. I've never had to do that, though.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #12
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Your right!
People should maybe go to their wi buddies and ask, this is differnt.But when its random its annoying
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #13
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

yeah its not nice! the persons profile ends up being like: 'i don't wanna join your contest that is spam!'
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 09-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #14
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Easy fix: Block anyone not on your friend list from posting to your profile... See instructions below...

The option to limit posting on your profile to contacts and mods only shows up on your control panel when you are using the "Blue Colors" instead of the Webkinz Insider Default colors. So,

Step 1. Change to the "Blue Colors"

Click the image to open in full size.

Step 2. Only allow posts from contacts and mods

Go to your User CP (control panel) and Edit Options... You can choose whether or not to receive visitor messages at all, and whether they should be linmited to contacts (friends) and mods only...
Now you can change back to the Webkinz Insider Default colors if you like.
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 05:04 PM   #15
That Girl

Yuk.
I hate beggahs, yo.

Last edited by That Girl; 09-15-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: i got eaten by raccoons
Old 09-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #16
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks all =)
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by twinmom1998
Easy fix: Block anyone not on your friend list from posting to your profile... See instructions below...

The option to limit posting on your profile to contacts and mods only shows up on your control panel when you are using the "Blue Colors" instead of the Webkinz Insider Default colors. So,

Step 1. Change to the "Blue Colors"

Step 2. Only allow posts from contacts and mods

Go to your User CP (control panel) and Edit Options... You can choose whether or not to receive visitor messages at all, and whether they should be linmited to contacts (friends) and mods only...
Now you can change back to the Webkinz Insider Default colors if you like.
Thanks again TM!
Old 09-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You do know that you have the option of ignoring them without going to a different forum color, right? All you have to do is click on their name and it brings you to their profile. There, right beside the [Send Message▼ ] is a [User Lists ▼] click on that down button right beside it and it will give you the option to ignore that persons posts. You never have to see them again. This takes all of the fight out of it. OR you could just report it to a Moderator if it becomes a real consistent problem▼

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-15-2008 at 06:43 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #19
Nikkiroth Loves
Webkinz :)

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

I would tell a moderator!
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Oh gosh Kristin, that's a great thing to point out.
It gets me very mad when I recieve those random messages, with people sometimes even promising rep.
I'm glad you brought this up.
Jake is offline Male
Closed