Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 09:38 PM   #1
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

Default Bee Batty!!

I must have gone BATTY lookin for those bee ads!!

I was on iconator, animating avatarz, when I saw a bee movie add!!

I think I allmost went batty clickin on that lil thing!!

---------- Sandy added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

anyone else gone "BEE BATTY"?

Last edited by Sandy; 11-04-2007 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 09:39 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Bee Batty!!

yep. the bee ad was on a yogurt container in the grocery store and i really needed to click it.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 09:48 PM   #3
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Yea, I saw a movie poster somewhere...
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
;)
Gifted

beachbumkinz will become famous soon enough

That was my first thought when I saw a commercial one day. I thought I was the only one going that bee crazy!heehee!
Old 11-04-2007, 10:00 PM   #5
KTbear92
Gifted

KTbear92 is on a distinguished road

yes! every time i see something that has to do with bee movie, i think of those black and white ads and webkinz
Old 11-04-2007, 11:17 PM   #6
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

no... but i went on a site where their were leaves floating, i went crazy clicken them!!! i was soooo frusterated, even to=hough i new they wernt real lol
Old 11-04-2007, 11:25 PM   #7
BTSMOM
Gifted

Sparkette is on a distinguished road

My son and I clicked on every Bee ad in the grocery store the other day...BTW He saw the Bee Movie yesterday and said it was great....one that he could watch over and over, that is a movies highest honor in our house, we'll definately get the dvd, if not just to watch it over and over but for the memories of those crazy bee clicking days!!!

---------- Sparkette added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Oh I forgot to mention that everytime we "fake clicked" at the store we would say "Bee like Barry!" People prob thought we were nuts!

Last edited by Sparkette; 11-04-2007 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-04-2007, 11:28 PM   #8
CleoCosette

I have this little thing (I'm not quite sure what it is) that looks like the ad, and late at night, I get all excited when I see it!
I'm so obsessed, and weird at night, once I was playing Candy Bash and my "YOO HOO" came on, And I started screaming at Poncho.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:03 AM   #9
Lucky1026
Gifted
soeluckydmg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by giraffielover73
no... but i went on a site where their were leaves floating, i went crazy clicken them!!! i was soooo frusterated, even to=hough i new they wernt real lol
OMG, that same thing happpened to me. I logged on to the internet this morning and my companies website had falling leaves. I had to click them just to be sure!!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #10
EllaElizabeth

With me it was seeing the Dunkaroos with the bee ad. Then I went to the Pampers website the other day and there was a fish swimming in the banner and instinctively I started trying to click on it.
Closed