Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 12:11 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default On Becoming Gifted

I've seen some other threads on this subject and have read them. But I still haven't found the answers in plain English from a moderator!

On the "gifted thread" members post to agree to the rules and wait for gifted status. Very well. This is admirable! Then it says to wait for a few days. Very well. I understand the wait! You are busy! But I've been finding evidence that folks are not being gifted in a timely manner and even have to wait two months! This doesn't seem quite as advertised. Obviously there are undercurrents here.

So my question is...if a member has asked to be gifted and is not given that status within a week, what is going on and has the member been told of the situation? Are the mods overwhelmed? Is the member told to be patient and wait because of the problem? Has the member done something wrong? Have the mods told the member what has been done wrong and how to change the behavior?

I am asking this in the nicest way possible. Could the prospects be PM'ed and told what their status is? If there is a back-log it would be polite and kind to inform members that they have to wait a bit longer to be gifted due to overwhelming requests. If the member has transgressed, then it would be kind to let him/her know exactly what they've done wrong and how to get with the program. So many of us are well-meaninged, but lost in the tangle. We don't know what we've done wrong, if anything. We don't know how to change our behavior to show that we want to comply with the rules. We don't know if we are being overlooked because of all the wonderful holiday stuff WI is bringing to us or if we've inadvertantly violated a taboo! We'd just like to be put into the loop!

Please be assured that I am asking this in the nicest and non-whiningiest way possible! I can tell that this is a site with a heart that wants to do well to all the Webkinz fans out there. Just please, please let us in the wannabe gifted queue know where we stand, why we are there and how much longer we need to wait. Please! I want to do this right, and I'll bet a lot of other folks out there want to do so too!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: On Becoming Gifted

the answer is that if a member's application to be gifted isn't accepted, they can find out why by reviewing their modified posts on their User CP Home page.
most people don't do this and so they don't know why because they didn't look.

the answer is there within a few days, and if someone still has questions, they can always PM a mod for more information. BUT, they should look there first.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 12-20-2007, 12:23 AM   #3
pooirs12

Yes, well, I have applied 2 times and still have not become gifted! Was mine rejected? My posts haven't been modified at all, so why am I still not gifted?!?!?!
Old 12-20-2007, 12:42 AM   #4
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

pooirs, are you sure they weren't modified? i will take a look for you, can you tell me aproximately what date you applied?
Old 12-20-2007, 12:43 AM   #5
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pooirs12
Yes, well, I have applied 2 times and still have not become gifted! Was mine rejected? My posts haven't been modified at all, so why am I still not gifted?!?!?!
Hmmm....Did you check your User CP Home yet to see if the reason is posted there?
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 12-20-2007, 12:52 AM   #6
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

Pooirs, i checked and yes, you applied on 12/17. on your user CP home, you will see this message:

Click the image to open in full size.
This message has been deleted by COWS4YOU. Reason: your posts lack relevancy/content please add to the discussions on the board and repost your agreement

This means that we want to see posts that are helpful or have more contribution to the discussion. i suggest looking for threads where people are asking for help, and try to help, or if you have questions, start a thread and ask those questions because other people may have the same ones.

then, post to the rules again.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:04 AM   #7
hotloopsfreak

hey, I really want to be gifted too
Old 12-20-2007, 01:10 AM   #8
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

did you post that you agree to the rules? and if so, was it more than 2 days ago? if so, did you check your User CP Home page at the bottom to see if your post was modified?
Old 12-20-2007, 06:54 AM   #9
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Hey sn0w white Can you check my posts and see because I'm pretty sure at least 50 aren't fluff

---------- tacobell222 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

But I don't know

Last edited by tacobell222; 12-20-2007 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2007, 07:21 AM   #10
wifan

I'll try to explain.. but, I really can't because when I joined the first time- I was gifted.

This is what I always say- Sometimes mods. don't think that your ready to become gifted.
Closed