Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #61
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Becoming Awesome: A "Please Do" List

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
I should note that all of you are already Awesome... This thread is probably mistitled, because it is less about becoming awesome than about letting your inner awsome self shine!

Hmm
we are aweome so this thread isabout becomeing awesomer, right? (is awesomer even a word? anybody know? well it is now LOL)
[quote=icecube730;13505680]Please do do a good deed every day.

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
This is really a wonderful thread. And very original I might add...

I think it would be very nice if people did "please do" threads instead of all those "please don't" thread.

A reputation point for you! This thread should be a sticky!
I agree it should be a sticky!
View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Oooh what a good thread!

I have a few to add

Rate other's threads

Did you find some thread really useful? RATE THE THREAD

Wish members a Happy Birthday

Type out a nice poem, put a nice graphic, or whatever, just wish a member a happy birthday! It really makes their day!

Sorry if these have already been suggested.
yeah I need to work on rating threads...alot
View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
The Green Boxes are what happen if you post a lot and answer questions. Basically, they are a sign of someone who cannot lurk quietly.

I am so glad that I was able to help you remove the ugly white from your lovely rooms. And now you can pass on this information to others, and so on. It's how we all help each other on here!

Hmm
LOL I like your outlook on rep! that should be what they have as a definition of rep
View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
One thing I like to do just to be nice is when someone has a problem, their dog is sick etc, I post on their thread. Then a bit later [as in maybe a day or two] I send them a PM or a VM message and ask them how things turned out, just to let them know I cared enough to go back and check in, just to let them know that I'm nicer than I might seem on the outside
that's so sweet! I think I should, and we all should, try to do that too!
View Post Originally Posted by MissPremie
Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely, helpful thread. It has a lot of great tips.
I also have a 'Please Do', except I don't know if it's been mentioned or not.

Please do be supportive. If a member is excited because they got their second webkinz, congratulate them, even if you have one-hundred webkinz. If a member is experiencing a horrible glitch, be sure to tell them you hope it gets fixed.

Have a wonderful day!

~Missie
being supportive is great, I have a WI friend who's club was not getting off great and she had thought about asking mods to close it but me and a buch of other people at the rock club convinced jer not too (I would name them all but I don't remeber which ones exactly it was around 30 pages ago)
View Post Originally Posted by Juliette
Thank you for taking time to make this list

and aslo here is a do

Please Do answer a persons question if you know the answer.

I don't know the answer to so many things, in fact I'm the one with questions but that is a great point

here is my "do"
Do try to spread yourself around and post every where!
ok this proabably falls under explore Wi but posting eveywhere is a lot more fun than just posting in one section
muzicfreak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #62
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by MissPremie
Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely, helpful thread. It has a lot of great tips.
I also have a 'Please Do', except I don't know if it's been mentioned or not.

Please do be supportive. If a member is excited because they got their second webkinz, congratulate them, even if you have one-hundred webkinz. If a member is experiencing a horrible glitch, be sure to tell them you hope it gets fixed.

Have a wonderful day!

~Missie
I think that being supportive is a wonderful idea, Missie. One should support small threads and try to answer unanswered posts. It makes people feel welcome instead of ignored.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #63
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I love your list.

With a world that is so negative, it's so wonderful to see something positive!

(BTW, I love the post about putting a smile in your post. It always makes a smile break out on my face!) :smile:
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
sticky! sticky! sticky!