Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #21
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: Becoming Awesome: A "Please Do" List

Thank you so much for posting this thread! This is something that every new member should read so that they understand ALL the fun things they can do to contribute to this website. I really appreciate you, "Hmmmm". You have a very positive perspective on life. I'm not surprised that you're the person who put this on Webkinz Insider. Thanks for your comments and thanks for being you!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #22
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I should note that all of you are already Awesome... This thread is probably mistitled, because it is less about becoming awesome than about letting your inner awsome self shine!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #23
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i don't know if you have this, but what about "please make sure that whenever someone gets or accomplishes something, you say congrats"

that way, you can always put a smile on someones face, and they will feel like they truely are great, because the whole forum thinks their achievment was awesome

i really like this list!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 12:32 PM   #24
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I love this thread. I am so sick of all these "Please Don't" threads that people make just for the rep points. Thank you, Hmm.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #25
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i don't know if you have this, but what about "please make sure that whenever someone gets or accomplishes something, you say congrats"

that way, you can always put a smile on someones face, and they will feel like they truely are great, because the whole forum thinks their achievment was awesome

i really like this list!
What a great point. Thanks, Bob!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
I love this thread. I am so sick of all these "Please Don't" threads that people make just for the rep points. Thank you, Hmm.
I am glad that you like it.

I think that sometimes it is fun to turn something on its head, and look at it a new way.

Thanks for being pretty awesome yourself.

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 03-14-2009 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #26
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Hi Hmm, How very nice to read a positive post I think all the please do on the list and more that others have mentioned are a great list to follow. It is really great when you put a smile on someone's face
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #27
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
Hi Hmm, How very nice to read a positive post I think all the please do on the list and more that others have mentioned are a great list to follow. It is really great when you put a smile on someone's face
Aw... Thanks.

And thanks for putting a smile on mine!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #28
I wish i was a

bagellover131 is on a distinguished road

Nice idea!
That was smart. instead of all the negative it's pretty cool to think of all the positives possible.
bagellover131 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #29
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

I agree-there are WAY to many "Don't" threads. It's about time we got a "Do" thread!

Thanks for making this thread! I love it!

XOXO,
~PrincessToeshoe~♥
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #30
Kortnee Lou

This is a great thread, it reminds us to be positive here on WI.

Rep
Closed

Tags
sticky! sticky! sticky!