Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Becoming Awesome: A "Please Do" List

I see so many threads that list the "please don'ts" of WI, that I would love to see one that lists the "Please Dos".

Please do have fun while you are here. Make friends, share your interests and your creativity.

Please do explore WI. Try out a contest, read the FAQ, view the pretty housez in the housez forum, read the news, look at the awesome guides, see people's stories and art, view funny glitches.

Please do answer questions! Everyone's an expert in something. Share your knowledge and all your cool ideas!

Please show us your talents. Can you write? Design cool rooms? Draw? Make awesome avatars or signatures?

Please take time to welcome someone new, or make someone else feel good today. You can do this so many ways. Post a warm greeting on their threads, or give rep, or just tell someone how awesome they are.

Please learn to take screen shots. This is a skill that once you master, you may find yourself using over and over again. With screen shots, you can share cool rooms, or provide a really great answer to someone's question. They are also great for sharing strange glitches and bugs within Webkinz World.

Please do read the front page, and skim the General discussion area. It's great to stay informed!

Anyway... This is my Please Do list. What is on yours? What would you add for members who want to become awesome?

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 03-12-2009 at 05:28 PM..
Hmm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Becoming Awesome: A "Please Do" List

Great thread! It's so nice to have a positive reminder! Rep to you!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

Please do answer polls
agchick110 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by agchick110
Please do answer polls
I'm glad that you shared that one, because that is one I'm pretty awful about doing. I'm also not that good at rating threads, even my own...

I thought of another "Please Do."

Please do keep your sense of humor! Stuff will go wrong, on WI and in Webkinz World. But a lot of it can be made easier with laughter or a positive attitude.

Thanks, and keep the "Please Dos" coming!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #5
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

awesome thread! its great to see a completely different aspect on the threads in this section
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, this is yet another great thread by the amazin Hmm! Thanx so much!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Please do end your post with a smile. It will make someone's day!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Please do end your post with a smile. It will make someone's day!
Oh I like that one!

Here's another:

Please say "Thank you" when someone does something cool for you or the community. This includes thanking Justin and the Mods when they fix something we've complained about, or even thanking Ganz when they do something right. Let's catch people being good!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Yes, please take one second to say thank you, or give someone a Rep Point
for lending you a hand....whether it's by a post that you see or by way of a private
message or profile message.
.....And do use those smileys.....they make everyone feel good!

( Thank you Hmm, for taking time to make this list. )

Gingerly is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I love your list!
Great point!
Instead of putting the donts,you put the do's!

That is so great!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Closed

Tags
sticky! sticky! sticky!