Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Banners for WI!

Hello

i was wondering if we could get a creative team together and make some banners to link on other sites for WI. We could even make it a contest here on WI to make an official banner for the site!

I would love to have one for my Facebook

By banners I mean a picture that people could click on to bring them here

What do you guys think? Any suggestions or ideas for one?
Meow Face is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Banners for WI!

That's a cool idea. I've never thought about banners before. Rep for you!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a great idea! (: I could help make the banners if anyone needed me too. (:
Old 06-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

That is an awesome idea! I would deffinetley enter that contest, too. Goof thinking, meow face!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Thanks guys! If I had any talent I would try to make one to show you guys but I am not that artistically gifted, lol.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Yeah, that would be really cool. I thought at first to put them on other Webkinz sites XD
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

ickeydoood is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this would be a great idea good job
ickeydoood is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 03:16 PM   #8
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Yeah, that would be really cool. I thought at first to put them on other Webkinz sites XD
That would be really helpful as well!
Old 06-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #9
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

I would caution, for a site like Facebook a banner would be ok to post, since it is a live feed ect. ect.. but please! do not post it on other Webkinz fansites, because that would be considered spamming, and it may be against their rules of their forum. just wanna keep y'all on the right track.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #10
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MommaB
I would caution, for a site like Facebook a banner would be ok to post, since it is a live feed ect. ect.. but please! do not post it on other Webkinz fansites, because that would be considered spamming, and it may be against their rules of their forum. just wanna keep y'all on the right track.
Good point thank you! Some site however do have sections for links to other sites and it might work for that
Closed

Tags
♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf