Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #51
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: The banner just made my day. XD

Oh I wonderd what pets those were!
Yes. And Wendy and Kevin's
............. Insider.com! ????
How smart is that?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #52

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Very funny! I had to look twice -- thanks for pointing it out. And yes we are a bit off here! Normal is boring

__

Please watch my youtube Biggest Fan entry -- you can access it here without going to youtube (and the views will count):

Webkinz Videoz!

Thank you!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #53
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh.. That's what they are. Haha..
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #54
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

Has anyone else noticed when you Google (temporarily Topeka another internet April fools joke lol) Webkinz insider, the title is different? The title of Webkinz Insider is: Webkinz Insider - New Cheats, Recipes, Free Codes, Games and Jr. Pets.
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 04-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #55
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

This is hilarious! Whoever made this banner deserves major rep!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #56
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I love it! xD Oi, I would have been so freaked out if they said they were changing it to 'Shining Stars Insider'. *shivers* That's an awful website... the only cute thing is that blue dragon! xD However, they make great gift for little kids because they're so soft. I once saw them for... hmm... $3 at the Hallmark. Viva la WEBKINZ! May I just say, the person who makes these banners is a great graphic artist. They're always tippy-top quality. So... long, rambling post short, very, very funny.

~Meg
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #57
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I thought everyone had a kookey
What's a kookey? ANd a shinning star?
lego is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #58
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by Iamthesoccerman
Has anyone else noticed when you Google (temporarily Topeka another internet April fools joke lol) Webkinz insider, the title is different? The title of Webkinz Insider is: Webkinz Insider - New Cheats, Recipes, Free Codes, Games and Jr. Pets.
I havn't
lego is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #59
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Yah at first I was mad about all the April Fool's stuff and now I'm laughing my heart out. And I also figured out why some people have red usernames and some have blue instead of them all being red or blue . . . Gifted members and gift trainees have blue, everyone else has red.anyways, the banner is hilarious!! And also . . I have never heard of a Kookey, but I have a ton of the pens!!! Lol!
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #60

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by awsome
A couple years ago ****** played a prank on us that he was abandoning Webkinz for Shining Stars and I freaked out! I was so mad! Then I found out it was a joke... i felt humiliated... haha! So I think the Shining Stars one has soemthing to do with that.
Ah, yes, I remember that. It scared the life out of me for a second, until I remembered it was April Fool's day.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥