Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #31
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: The banner just made my day. XD

I feel special having my username blue
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #32
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
LOL! It's SO funny! What a strange website this is!! LOL
Yes indeed. I wonder if BI has anything planned. I'm going to check!

No. Even farmville has an april fools day joke!?!?! Or is it not a joke but a joke. But it would still be a joke.

Last edited by Moonbow; 04-01-2010 at 11:07 AM..
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #33
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The banner is awesome! But i only see it on the front page, the one above is the regular one for me. Yes, cleared my cache and closed and re-opened the browser. Weird.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #34
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

I couldn't see it right away, either, Jennielou. I refreshed a few times and it appeared
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 04-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #35
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Hold on a minute, those are not real webkinz in the banner???

Not surprising the Hallmark lady looked at me funny.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #36
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
Yes indeed. I wonder if BI has anything planned. I'm going to check!

No. Even farmville has an april fools day joke!?!?! Or is it not a joke but a joke. But it would still be a joke.
Yep, Farmville had the toilet paper planned
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Hold on a minute, those are not real webkinz in the banner???

Not surprising the Hallmark lady looked at me funny.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 04-01-2010, 11:46 AM   #37
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzchick1
I feel special having my username blue
Who doesn't?

Anyway, to all of you who asked, a Kookey pet is kind of like a Webkinz with the secret code stuff and everything. The pink dog peeking out from behind the flowers is a Kookey. Shining Stars are pretty much like knock-offs of Webkinz too, except they have a star on their foot instead of a magic W.

Last edited by cutiebug343; 04-01-2010 at 05:41 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #38
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Hehe! Yeah, i have a shining stas dragon, and a black cat Kookeys that my grandma gave me. Their not as cool as webkinz though! I was wondering why there was a random dragon on the banner
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 04-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #39
StarrBeeLuv
Webkinz :)

SassySparkle is just really niceSassySparkle is just really nice

LOL! AHHHH! So it was a shining star! Gawd! How funny! But, I don't a Kookey Creatures though.
SassySparkle is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #40
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

That is so cute and awesome. This website made my day! Thank you for that WI! Love the banner.
Smaointe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•